The fixture guessing game ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
highland fox said:
:? I could do ,the Ladies around here say I've got a huge 'Chopper'..

yellchopper.jpg

MKFox said:
highland fox said:
:? I could do ,the sailors around here say I've got a huge 'Chopper'..
:eek:

You are only jealous because you don't live near the Coast and have to spend your weekends sniffing around the 'Barracks'.

highland fox said:
beaumontfox said:
well i might have to PM mad Biker about something i found out last night to see if it's true or not...if it is,then very worrying!

you know the sort of thing....heard it from a mate who knows someone who works at the club....

i was told by my boyf i was not allowed,under NO circumstances to post it on the messageboards..... :eek: :? :cry:

What a Tease eh... :D :D
Why mention it on here in the first place ? ;-)

well cos if it is true...i can PM or email people instead of posting it! lol
i will decide later on today if i'll ask MB or if i'll keep it to meself and quietly fume.

beaumontfox said:
highland fox said:
beaumontfox said:
well i might have to PM mad Biker about something i found out last night to see if it's true or not...if it is,then very worrying!

you know the sort of thing....heard it from a mate who knows someone who works at the club....

i was told by my boyf i was not allowed,under NO circumstances to post it on the messageboards..... :eek: :? :cry:

i will decide later on today if i'll ask MB or if i'll keep it to meself and quietly fume.

Does it involve a Player or Management BF,c'mon you owe us that much.

lazzer said:
he sits at webbo's right hand now i am yestedays man cast aside like an old rag doll :-( ....................there can only be one

Lazzer, I have something to say, it's better to burn out than to fade away!!
:wink:

Cheers for the PM Lazzer.You wouldn't think MA would stoop so low would you....I think Scowcroft is going to be heartbroken.

lazzer said:
it involves the skyblue scum

Not only will they be using our stadium, they'll be using our new away kit as their home strip as well?

:smt013

cheers for the pm beaumont, I always thought craig was a strange one, still it was nice of the police to drop charges after the goats died....

Ox Fox said:
lazzer said:
it involves the skyblue scum

Not only will they be using our stadium, they'll be using our new away kit as their home strip as well?

:smt013

Thats not so bad but to allow them'Drop Back Goalies' is just going too far..

highland fox said:
beaumontfox said:
highland fox said:
beaumontfox said:

nothing to do with the playing side.

beaumontfox said:
highland fox said:
beaumontfox said:
highland fox said:
beaumontfox said:

nothing to do with the playing side.

So what's Lee Morris been up to then?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673