The Football League 22-23

Surprised me too.

And I forgot there's also a free home and away kit and a programme at every home game. I think she said she has paid just under £1400 for next season; that'll be with early bird and mouldy old crow's discounts. Wembley games too if they ever manage to get there.
It's a bit of a punt buying something like that but I suppose for budgeting it makes sense to have a maximum spend kind of known.

I'm at Carlisle v Bradford in the play-offs. Terracing on three sides of the ground, all full. Proper football. Better than that pl shit.
I suppose Filberryis with you - the ****ing splitter!

Hope it’s as good a game as Stocky v Salford

Absolute cracker

How the **** is this a thing
You have to come up with something to keep your fans happy if you know you're hardly ever going to be on the telly. Fans still matter below championship level. £1400 sounds a lot but when you factor in the food,travel etc it's probably a great deal. I'm assuming there's an option to pay monthly too (?)

We'd probably introduce something similar but it'd cost 10 grand.

You have to come up with something to keep your fans happy if you know you're hardly ever going to be on the telly. Fans still matter below championship level. £1400 sounds a lot but when you factor in the food,travel etc it's probably a great deal. I'm assuming there's an option to pay monthly too (?)

We'd probably introduce something similar but it'd cost 10 grand.
Prices of season tickets is something you can’t slag our owners off for.

Prices of season tickets is something you can’t slag our owners off for.
Yes I can.

But not in isolation. The entire league is a bloated farce when it comes to paying £40 + to watch a game of football.

I reserve the slagging for the insulting abortion of a membership scheme which charges money for absolutely nothing in return other than the vague promise of maybe getting a match ticket some day in the unspecified future.

Unless you have a season ticket you don't exist as a fan anymore. Your role is to buy overpriced shit from the club shop. New shirt every year now. Used to be every two.

& of course, now the glorious fairytale is all over thousands of those season tickets will be handed back & no doubt they'll be blowing the dust off my client ID so they can email me over the summer begging me to come back & buy one.

Yes I can.

But not in isolation. The entire league is a bloated farce when it comes to paying £40 + to watch a game of football.

I reserve the slagging for the insulting abortion of a membership scheme which charges money for absolutely nothing in return other than the vague promise of maybe getting a match ticket some day in the unspecified future.

Unless you have a season ticket you don't exist as a fan anymore. Your role is to buy overpriced shit from the club shop. New shirt every year now. Used to be every two.

& of course, now the glorious fairytale is all over thousands of those season tickets will be handed back & no doubt they'll be blowing the dust off my client ID so they can email me over the summer begging me to come back & buy one.
So, you’re not actually slagging them off for season ticket prices,

So, you’re not actually slagging them off for season ticket prices,
Only as much as I would any club. So no. Not specifically. My original point about the 10 grand thing was a comment on how PL clubs in general would fleece fans if they ever offered an equivalent of the Pboro thing.

Only as much as I would any club. So no. Not specifically. My original point about the 10 grand thing was a comment on how PL clubs in general would fleece fans if they ever offered an equivalent of the Pboro thing.
$10k is extortionate! How dare they? How bloody dare they! ;)

Luton bossing Coventry in the play off final right now. They have lost their captain to injury early on but doesnt seem to have bothered them too much... 1-0 up.

Cov putting the pressure on now, and Luton have shat their pants

1-1

This is the year the football gods have contrived to shat on Leicester so it's got Coventry's name on it.....

Oh it’s just ****ing wonderful

Ya gotta love the play offs

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4585
5West Brom4573
6Norwich City4573
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4464