The Football League 22-23

Is see Burnley are keeping company with Kompany - A 5-year deal. Could be good for them. He'll probably do better than Dyche did.
They may may well finish top ten next season. Alternatively, they could stink and be relegated but I doubt it.

I'll bet that If We Stay Up, our first game next season will be against Burnley.....

Pretty breathless end to the League One the other day.

Cambridge survive at the cost of MK Dons and Morecambe who both just needed to win. Derby miss out of play offs as Peterborough sneak in instead.

All good fun.

Bet the **** still went.
My sister did...
...and as some may remember, she's a POSH fan. I bet she got home late.

I rang her this morning to take the piss. Unfortunately she's happy about it; doesn't feel they're ready for the Championship.

My sister did...
...and as some may remember, she's a POSH fan. I bet she got home late.

I rang her this morning to take the piss. Unfortunately she's happy about it; doesn't feel they're ready for the Championship.
Did she celebrate all the Sheffield Wednesday goals then?

Unfortunately she's happy about it; doesn't feel they're ready for the Championship.

That's the kind of sentiment many of us will use as a coping mechanism next week when our relegation is confirmed.

She remembered the game was on though. Glad it's not a family trait.
She's got one of their Platinum season tickets. Includes all games, home and away, play-offs, cup games, pre-season friendlies and travel to most away games plus a voucher for food and drink on the coach. She never misses one.

She's got one of their Platinum season tickets. Includes all games, home and away, play-offs, cup games, pre-season friendlies and travel to most away games plus a voucher for food and drink on the coach. She never misses one.
How the **** is this a thing

How the **** is this a thing
Surprised me too.

And I forgot there's also a free home and away kit and a programme at every home game. I think she said she has paid just under £1400 for next season; that'll be with early bird and mouldy old crow's discounts. Wembley games too if they ever manage to get there.

Last edited:

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566
9Coventry City4464