The Guardian hates Shearer too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

windowsicker

Great article on the Guardian website which basically blames Shearer for all that has gone wrong at Newcastle in the last 10 years. It's really quite critical of him, which makes a refreshing change. Here's the link:

http://http://blogs.guardian.co.uk/sport/2008/01/16/black_widow_shearer_answerable.html

It also mentions the kicking Neil Lennon incident, which makes interesting reading.

Wouldn't be surprised if Shearer tries to sue, as I guess the article could be cosidered as libelous. Not by me though, mind.

I agree with everything that article says and I despise Shearer, but you could pretty much replace the word Shearer with Walsh in most cases in that article and it would also be true

I was there having been bumped off a plane by British Midland. *****. :098: Never fly with British Midland.

The ball was no where near Shearer and his foot seems to swing with purpose and at speed towards Lenny. Shearer is a ****. :098: :098: :098:
And he was looking at lennon, not the ball, as he did it.
I agree with everything that article says and I despise Shearer, but you could pretty much replace the word Shearer with Walsh in most cases in that article and it would also be true
Except nobody pays any attention to Steve Walsh

To my way of thinking the best thing Newcastle could do is appoint him. One of two things will happen. He will be successful, unlikely, he will be a failure, probably. As the second is more likely it will also kill off the poison at Newcastle that is Shearer. :icon_wink

Last edited:
To my way of thinking the best thing Newcastle could do is appoint him. One of two things will happen. He will be successful, unlikely, he will be a failure, probably. As the second is more likely it will also kill off the poison at Newcastle that is Shearer. :icon_wink

you obviously have too high an opinion of these morons. he could kill their entire family and he'd still be the best player ever.

i agree he is a poison to the club, someone very reliable informed me that just before roeder was appointed they interviewed fat sam. sam turned up and told them to **** off when shepherd involved shearer in the interview, claiming "we run everything by alan"

I was there .....
The ball was no where near Shearer and his foot seems to swing with purpose and at speed towards Lenny. Shearer is a ****.

I was in the Kop, pen 3 area so the incident was up around the half way line, 50/60 yards away but I still remember it to this day as clear as anything.

How the ref and lino didn't do anything at the time is incomprehensible.

How the FA didn't do anything after viewing the TV evidence is unforgivable.

Last edited:
I was in the Kop, pen 3 area so it was up around the half way line, 50/60 yards away but I still remember it to this day as clear as anything.

How the ref and lino didn't do anything at the time is incomprehensible.

How the FA didn't do anything after viewing the TV evidence is unforgivable.

The media loved Shearer, the refs and officials in the suits loved Shearer, he could do no wrong. Watching the likes of Richard Keys fawning over him was disgusting.

The media loved Shearer, the refs and officials in the suits loved Shearer, he could do no wrong. Watching the likes of Richard Keys fawning over him was disgusting.

And didn't the cnut threaten never to play for England again if he was charged?

Bastard. Hated him ever since that day.

And didn't the cnut threaten never to play for England again if he was charged?

Bastard. Hated him ever since that day.

Yes he did, would have been no loss. Claimed he was the big all conquering hero for his country, then fecked off as soon as he knew he would not be first choice.

When you compare this to Beckham (Who I am not keen on at all) who played his way back in and kept a dignified silence when he was not picked, it shows you the difference...

Last edited:
No better example of this and the Shearer ego than the speed in which he announced that he would be happy to serve as Kev's number 2. He hasn't been out of the media since KK was unveiled.

It was a bit further than the the halfway line cos I was in Pen1 when it happened. I remember watchnig the coverage when I got home, and what made it worse for me was those bastards got the free kickc and David Batty grabbed hold of Lennon's legs to move him off the pitch so they could take the free kick quickly!

The lino couldn't have been more than a couple of yards away from the incident and the ref had a clear view of it.

I feckin hated Shearer before then but afterwards I could easily have swung for the wassock. And when he had the bloody nerve to threaten to not go to the 98 World Cup if the FA did him for it......If the FA Had any gumption about them they would've told him that NO ONE uses being picked for England as an excuse to get away with thuggery. And I would've then told him he wouldn't play for England again.

It was his bloody fault we went out to Argentina anyhoo.......if he hadn't used his elbow on the keeper(which he got away with in this country all the time) when Sol Campbell scored a perfectly good goal we would've won that game.

Along with Wise and Taylor, if he was lying in a gutter puring with blood I'd go over to him and kick him a few times to make sure he wouldn't get up again.

It was a bit further than the the halfway line cos I was in Pen1 when it happened. I remember watchnig the coverage when I got home, and what made it worse for me was those bastards got the free kickc and David Batty grabbed hold of Lennon's legs to move him off the pitch so they could take the free kick quickly!

The lino couldn't have been more than a couple of yards away from the incident and the ref had a clear view of it.

I feckin hated Shearer before then but afterwards I could easily have swung for the wassock. And when he had the bloody nerve to threaten to not go to the 98 World Cup if the FA did him for it......If the FA Had any gumption about them they would've told him that NO ONE uses being picked for England as an excuse to get away with thuggery. And I would've then told him he wouldn't play for England again.

It was his bloody fault we went out to Argentina anyhoo.......if he hadn't used his elbow on the keeper(which he got away with in this country all the time) when Sol Campbell scored a perfectly good goal we would've won that game.

Along with Wise and Taylor, if he was lying in a gutter puring with blood I'd go over to him and kick him a few times to make sure he wouldn't get up again.

how very brave of you.......:icon_wink:002:

sorry are you a bloke?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670