Speculation The hysterical and annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded autumn/winter 2019/20 rumours thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sky sports breaking news. Man U to buy the King Power and everyone who has ever been in it in a Leicester shirt.

I like to think we are becoming an ever increasingly attractive proposition.

there is little doubt that (football wise) we are closing the gap.

We need to sign someone out of the blue. It'd be nice to have the media discussing us buying a player instead of which of ours are about to **** off to Manchester. At least until the Summer.

I like to think we are becoming an ever increasingly attractive proposition.

there is little doubt that (football wise) we are closing the gap.
There’s an Italian restaurant in the city called Casa Romana. **** me, the food there is to die for and if I were in charge of signing this lad I’d take him there. Chianti on the table, bread, lamb ragu.... he’d be begging for the chance to live in Leicester.

Is he any good?

He’s been linked along with the other lad at Juve.

Suspect they’ve told us which one we can have.

If I were a betting man I think we will get Rugani in on loan with a view to buy.

He’s an odd one apparently. Massively rated as a younger player but has lost his way a bit at Juve. Bit of an Italian John Stones.

There’s an Italian restaurant in the city called Casa Romana. **** me, the food there is to die for and if I were in charge of signing this lad I’d take him there. Chianti on the table, bread, lamb ragu.... he’d be begging for the chance to live in Leicester.
That is some restaurant. A real hidden gem.

Edouard would be an excellent addition from all accounts. A mate of mine is a Bhoys fan and reckons he'd kill it in the PL. He's tall, strong and very technically gifted. Plus we could call him eddie (pronounced in a lestah accent). BR signed him at Celtic Celtic definitely rates him. Seemingly could be good on the wing in a Ronaldo style position.

Ziyech would be another quality signing. These are the types of players we need. Imagine if we actually got a Riyad Mahrez type player, we could be deadly.

Edouard would be an excellent addition from all accounts. A mate of mine is a Bhoys fan and reckons he'd kill it in the PL. He's tall, strong and very technically gifted. Plus we could call him eddie (pronounced in a lestah accent). BR signed him at Celtic Celtic definitely rates him. Seemingly could be good on the wing in a Ronaldo style position.

Ziyech would be another quality signing. These are the types of players we need. Imagine if we actually got a Riyad Mahrez type player, we could be deadly.
you forgot the best reason to sign Edouard, it would REALLY piss off the Celtic mongs, fee I saw today was £30m

I will say, completely unrelated, that Lingard is a better player than he's shown under Ole. He's not the right player for us, but he gets more stick than he deserves. Imagine trying to thrive at that club at the moment.
He was dogshit mourinho and he pretty much stated it when he was manager

Perez would be easily good enough to slot into that central role imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4490
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472