Speculation The hysterical and annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded autumn/winter 2019/20 rumours thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
So PSG are going to replace Cavani with Slimani...

That's the rumour. Of course it is only a rumour.

I always thought he could do a good job somewhere just didn't work out here. He's tall, aggressive and strong clearly with an eye for scoring goals. 1 in every 2 at Monaco this season is it?

Perhaps BR could help Slim and we can see more of his man-management skills. He could well still be an asset to us. Though that begs the question why he's out on loan but that may well have been the player's insistence.

That's the rumour. Of course it is only a rumour.

I always thought he could do a good job somewhere just didn't work out here. He's tall, aggressive and strong clearly with an eye for scoring goals. 1 in every 2 at Monaco this season is it?

Perhaps BR could help Slim and we can see more of his man-management skills. He could well still be an asset to us. Though that begs the question why he's out on loan but that may well have been the player's insistence.
their other striker is Choupo-Moting so its not completely outlandish

their other striker is Choupo-Moting so its not completely outlandish

I met him last month in Dubai. Nice guy. I told him Stoke was a bit shit. He just laughed and nodded.
Slimani would probably be most suited to PSG and may well take the chance if the rumours are true.

I suspect all this Slimani talk is bollocks. It feels like his agent has realised that his only chance of one more pay day is to move permanently this summer. His age means that if he sees out his final year of his contract with another loan, his salary expectations will be much lower.

We may finally get rid of the useless shite soon.

I tell you who there should be a rumour about. Michail Antonio for £10m.
The guy is an absolute workhorse and can play as well. Barnes, Perez, Vardy, Iheanacho would get shitloads of goals just by him being on the pitch.
If i were Brendan i'd be offering Demarai Gray on loan and some cash to the Hammers to get Antonio in....

100%

He's far too good for the hammers. 10m, if accurate is a ****ing steal these days.

Unless it’s a release clause, you’re a moron if you think West Ham would Part with Antonio for 10m. Not a hope.
I'd imagine it is a release clause if it's the figure being quoted. He's a 30m player. Probably 35m as it's January.

Tbh I'd love us to poach Cavani from under Chelsea's noses if that's still on & not just newspaper bullshit. Just to be ****s really & stop him playing for them. Man City style.

Plus I've always had a lot of time for him as a player. Win/Win.

Won't happen but I'd love to see it.

don't know why the press keep going with Cavani to Chelsea, all the European journo's keep saying he doesn't want to come to England and has already agreed to join Atleti

don't know why the press keep going with Cavani to Chelsea, all the European journo's keep saying he doesn't want to come to England and has already agreed to join Atleti

Cool. He can play against us when they knock us out of the CL next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4490
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363