Speculation The hysterical and annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded spring/summer 2019 rumours thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
In a way I’m encouraged we didn’t overspend on a central defender. Suggests the reins are still held by the appropriate people at the club.

In a way I’m encouraged we didn’t overspend on a central defender. Suggests the reins are still held by the appropriate people at the club.
people whining at no Cb should look at Ghezzal, a panic buy to placate fans, would we really have been worse had they not bothered?

I wonder if our scouting team include cock size in their player reports?
At Sheffield there was a women near us, who must have been in her late 60's, and was singing every word of the song at the top of her voice.

At Sheffield there was a women near us, who must have been in her late 60's, and was singing every word of the song at the top of her voice.
By the time they've reached their sixties, a lot of women know a thing or two about these things

The Red Devils are looking to make a January move for Leicester's English midfielder James Morrison, 22, who could cost £80m. (Sunday Mirror)

Yeah?
The Mercury and are leading on the move to unsettle Maddison, 3 posts already, and get him a move to MU. Just as they did with Mahrez and Maguire

This is made up nonsense. He's after a new contract which I'm sure will be announced shortly.

He's still got lots to do as a player and I can't see him being too good for us for two or three years.

The player I'm far more concerned about is Ricardo. He's currently our most complete and impressive player.

He'll be the next one to go.

This is made up nonsense. He's after a new contract which I'm sure will be announced shortly.

He's still got lots to do as a player and I can't see him being too good for us for two or three years.

The player I'm far more concerned about is Ricardo. He's currently our most complete and impressive player.

He's not English, which seems to be the major driving force behind most of the moves.

Don’t forget Soyuncu...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Ipswich4389
2Leicester4288
3Leeds Utd4387
4Southampton4284
5West Brom4372
6Norwich City4371