Speculation The hysterical and annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded spring/summer 2019 rumours thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that's an excellent signing at the right price. He's a lovely little footballer and has end product that some of our other forward players haven't delivered.

Technically brilliant, when he’s in the mood

Would make a good no 10, or even a winger - massive improvement on Gray or Ghezzal so makes us much much better the minute he walks through the door

Wow not been on here all day and we close to getting Youri, swooping for Perez, nicking a young player off a “big four” club and turning down £70m bids

Quiet day then.

Also although I wouldn’t like Harry to leave I agree for a massive offer it wouldn’t be the worst deal in the world, apart from justifying the media’s obsession that all our players are for sale.

However if he does go there is a part of me that would be quietly satisfied at little old LCFC being on the receiving end of the world record fee for a defender.

If we do add Perez I would be slightly concerned at the lightweight nature of our side.. plenty of small, quick and technically gifted players but in games where you need to put your body on the line and fight we might well struggle. Eg against sides like Palace, West Ham, Cardiff etc. In the messy, rough games last season is exactly where we struggled. Plus from set pieces too.
In my opinion we need more physicality adding.
A Rondon style of player for example

Get in, this is going to **** my manager right off

If we have been agonising over 40m over Tielemans I don’t understand how we would justify 30m for this guy.

If we have been agonising over 40m over Tielemans I don’t understand how we would justify 30m for this guy.
Don’t think we have I think we have been arguing over the valuation of Adrien Silva, which is why we’ve pulled him from the deal and gone for a cash deal

He is not worth 30 million.
He’s worth what someone is willing to pay for him. And if we’re willing to pay £30m for him, I guess that’s what he’s worth.

Someone on FB has said that they wish we were in for “Rondom” instead. I have responded that he sounds like he is prophylactic in front of goal. Yes. I am proud of that horrendous joke.

He’s worth what someone is willing to pay for him. And if we’re willing to pay £30m for him, I guess that’s what he’s worth.
I would be very surprised if that is a full 'cash up front' offer, rather than £10-15 million plus add-ons.

Just waiting for bids from Lincoln and Halesowen to really heat things up.

****ing Arsenal, ferfucksake :icon lol::icon lol::icon lol:
Man U have made a bid of £70 million for Maguire. What should we do? £80 million offer?
‍No you fool. That’s just what they will be expecting. Offer £50 million. Why take £70 million when you could have £50... million.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566