Speculation The hysterical and annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded summer 2020 rumours thread

Blue Maniac

Alzheimers sufferer
I can’t help but think of the Wes Morgan speculation thread, when you make statements like this :icon lol:

Sorry :056:

Note - I’m not saying anything about the quality Lallana may or may not give us.
He also predicted Sean St Ledger would be dogshite and look how that… hold on.

Never mind.

Lako42

As I have said previously I would sell him for absolutely absurd spondoolies. However judging by the money we seem to have got for other big assets other than Maguire I'm not sure we will.

The other thing is Chelsea ffs. We're actually better than Chelsea right now, we should be trying to keep this the case.

I don't even think it will strengthen them that much but it's more the perceived weakening of us and being bullied that will set us back, not the actual missing of Chilwell.

popillius

Anything north of £40m and I'd snap their hands off. He won't improve them defensively and we could do a lot better.

pork pie fox

There's also, perhaps by total coincidence, an article on there about how Luke Thomas is training with the first team at the minute and suggesting that he could start to see some time on the pitch when the season resumes.

tedfoxxx

So many great options at left back. Proper conveyor belt of talent. A bit like when managers here had the unenviable task of choosing between James Chambers, Darren Kenton, Alan Maybury and Hossein Kaebi at right back.

Lako42

So many great options at left back. Proper conveyor belt of talent. A bit like when managers here had the unenviable task of choosing between James Chambers, Darren Kenton, Alan Maybury and Hossein Kaebi at right back.
The best of times

Premier League

P Pld Pts
Liverpool 34  92
Manchester City 34  69
Chelsea 34  60
Leicester 34  59
Manchester Utd 33  55
Wolves 34  52
Sheffield Utd 34  51
Arsenal 34  50
Burnley 34  49