Speculation The hysterical and annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded summer 2021 rumours thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Iheanacho is worth twice what we paid for him at least. Ings scores similar levels of goals during a good season and is 29 and just went for £25m. Iheanacho is 5 yrs younger and hasn't had 2 serious knee injuries.
Also - we shouldn't sell him.
Sell Praet, Perez Choudhury and or Mendy instead if we are going to go for Madueke or Berardi...

That would be a disaster for him. Playing under Mourinho would destroy him.
I've seen a few interviews with players in which they said he doesn't spend any time planning his players' fitness/gym schedule and leaves it entirely up to them. How jarring would it be to go from Rodgers to a dinosaur like that?

If someone offered us what we paid for Nacho, we’d sell.

I really hope we wouldn't.

We signed Nacho as a youngster with potential, he's now starting to fulfill that potential and becoming an important squad player - selling him for no profit would be a ridiculous move.

It's easy to forget that Iheanacho is still only 24 years old. He's still a young player with the potential to improve. And now is when we need him more than ever as Vardy starts to have less of an impact

I don't think he is a top striker but I still think we'd be looking at 30-40 million.

He’d score a hat full in Italy. Hope we keep him though.

You lot are fickle feckers.

"Oh, don't sell our sweet Prince."

Six months ago you'd have taken £5m for him.
it's a results game. We wouldn't have got £5m for him 6 months into last season.

You lot are fickle feckers.

"Oh, don't sell our sweet Prince."

Six months ago you'd have taken £5m for him.
I’d have swapped Jamie Vardy for Glenn Murray back in 2013!

I think we’d only consider selling him for a good fee and if we had a winger lined up. Otherwise our attacking options are no better than last year.

and I certainly don’t think we should sell him other than for silly money

Some interesting information coming from Alan Nixon on Twitter. The comments are linked to our interest in Noni Madueke. The most fascinating part for me is the suggestion that we still have quite alot of money available for transfers.
Screenshot_20210813-161049~2.png

He is a good finisher and that’s about it.
If Roma offered 30m+ I’d hope we’d sell and go and buy a better long term project.
He’s shown time and time again that he isn’t world class, or even near it, in my opinion.

He is a good finisher and that’s about it.
If Roma offered 30m+ I’d hope we’d sell and go and buy a better long term project.
He’s shown time and time again that he isn’t world class, or even near it, in my opinion.

In the current market, and on his form, he's worth easily 40m+

Which is insane, but is where we are.

I still feel like his good form is a purple patch. But let's see. Selling him now without it being significant profit but be mind blowing stupidity on our part.

If we sold him for £40m and could bring in a top winger for less than that, then happy days.

But id still rather we sold the likes of Praet, Hamza to generate that cash instead.

Are we suggesting that we should say no if Roma offered 30 or 40m pounds…. POUNDS… for Iheanacho?

**** me pink, the world has gone insane. Snap off their wrist!

He has been much improved of late but he isn’t and never, ever will be a £40m striker.

Are we suggesting that we should say no if Roma offered 30 or 40m pounds…. POUNDS… for Iheanacho?

**** me pink, the world has gone insane. Snap off their wrist!

He has been much improved of late but he isn’t and never, ever will be a £40m striker.
The world has gone insane… I agree with everything you wrote in a post.

Arsenal are being linked with Coutinho now.

But weirdly in a swap deal for either Lacazette or Aubamayeng.

That would seem like a strange deal for either club, so it's probably bollocks. Paper/agent bullshit to remind people these players are available.

Arsenal are being linked with Coutinho now.

But weirdly in a swap deal for either Lacazette or Aubamayeng.

That would seem like a strange deal for either club, so it's probably bollocks. Paper/agent bullshit to remind people these players are available.

Sky sports spent the morning chatting absolute shite about this and reading peoples opinions on Twitter.

1st and last time I watch that transfer show bollocks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670