Speculation The hysterical and annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded summer 2023 rumours thread - it's started already!

Some members need to look at the title of this thread and think before they respond to others posts, 99% on here is made up bollox with no actual evidence, this thread is about as accurate as a Viz comic, just because social media has a made up story or stab in the dark rumours doesn't mean it's true but when it's about a Leicester player then this is the place to talk about it, it doesn't mean the poster believe it but they are just sharing information with the group after all this is the

The hysterical and annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded summer 2023 rumours thread - it's started already!​

Hmmm.....that could make it quite true then. I knew the Tasha/Kappa Slappa lass in real life, also many people from the old photo casebook things.
I'll look forward to Vardy's replacement.....Billy the Fish

Hmmm.....that could make it quite true then. I knew the Tasha/Kappa Slappa lass in real life, also many people from the old photo casebook things.
Completely agree, it is rather accurate actually. We’ve got our very own Terry ****witt sat next to Top at most games

Tells you something that he's not linked with a top half club.

Tells you something that he's not linked with a top half club.

You could put together a highlight reel that would make Barnes look like a guaranteed top 4/6 player. Watch him over the course of a season and you see that he definitely isn’t.

Barnes is so undervalued by some it's unreal. Okay, he had some rubbish games for us this season, but in a team that created **** all, had a midfield of Soumare and the player formally known as Ndidi and played most games trying not lose rather than going for a win, 13 goals is a pretty ****ing great return.

Put him in a team with actual footballers and he'd be dynamite.

Barnes is so undervalued by some it's unreal. Okay, he had some rubbish games for us this season, but in a team that created **** all, had a midfield of Soumare and the player formally known as Ndidi and played most games trying not lose rather than going for a win, 13 goals is a pretty ****ing great return.

Put him in a team with actual footballers and he'd be dynamite.

Yep. Not his best season, but he deserves better than West Ham.

He'll be at Newcastle.

It will be interesting to see how he does at a new team. Personally i think he’s a terrible winger. He can’t dribble and his only tactic is to kick and run…

He may have scored 13 but he’s only got 2 assists, which is a terrible return.

He can undoubtedly finish, but it would be interesting to see how many were created individually and how many he was put clean through…

Watching one of the Fiorentina wingers skin 3 players the other night made me realise we don't have any.

It felt weird to see it

It will be interesting to see how he does at a new team. Personally i think he’s a terrible winger. He can’t dribble and his only tactic is to kick and run…

He may have scored 13 but he’s only got 2 assists, which is a terrible return.

He can undoubtedly finish, but it would be interesting to see how many were created individually and how many he was put clean through…
He can't assist empty space. Playing one striker and isolating him all the time, especially one who isn't as fast as he used to be or one that is, well, Daka, is hardly going to allow for assists.

Barnes isn't consistent enough to play at the bigger clubs, when he's having a good game he's brilliant but unfortunately that's not that often, when he's not playing well Leicester might as well play with 10 men.
WHU isn't any improvement on Leicester last season.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757
9Preston 3756
10Middlesbro3854