Speculation The hysterical and annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded winter 2022/23 rumours thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ich bin ein useless, lanky panic buy

Blimey, Hertha are really quite appalingly bad these days (We're all Union though, aren't we). If this is where Jannik ends up I would think he'd be gutted to have turned down Fulham in the summer

He's going nowhere. No way Hertha will pay what our idiot directors will.
If he's only motivated by money, perhaps. But the damage his near complete lack of playing time with us has done to his international career and is doing to his prospects for a contract with anyone after his one with us ends might swing a few things.

Is Fitz a good judge of a player or is he/she full of shit?

Somewhere between Congertits and Supercout when it comes to judging players. Absolutely full of shit at the same time.

Chelsea have bid 105m euro for Nico Fernandez.

Fair play is good isn’t it? Really working out well.
listened to Simon Jordan on this and I agree it is good business to sign a player on an 8 years contract, it cuts both ways though, if the player turns out to be shite you have 8 years of wages to pay or sell him for a significant loss.

Story by TEAMtalk staff • 1h ago

Leicester are in talks with Stoke City over a deal for defender Harry Souttar and are optimistic of sealing his signing.
Reports are indicating Leicester will pay around £12m for Souttar after their opening offer of £10m was rejected last week.

Story by TEAMtalk staff • 1h ago

Leicester are in talks with Stoke City over a deal for defender Harry Souttar and are optimistic of sealing his signing.
Reports are indicating Leicester will pay around £12m for Souttar after their opening offer of £10m was rejected last week.

Is he any good then?
Yes. He's excellent. I don't think this will be an easy deal however. Alex Neil is trying what he can to hold on to him it seems and Stoke are pushing for every penny they can get. For 12m it's a great bit of business if we can get it done.

Yes. He's excellent. I don't think this will be an easy deal however. Alex Neil is trying what he can to hold on to him it seems and Stoke are pushing for every penny they can get. For 12m it's a great bit of business if we can get it done.
Pretty much done deal isn't it!?

Guarantee you BN thinks he’s shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469