Speculation The hysterical and annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded winter 2022/23 rumours thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Deadline day is here.

What time does the window SLAM SHUT? 11pm?

I think we'll have 1 in (Souttar) and 2 out (Cags and Vestergaard)

Not signing a centre back today would be a nightmare. It leaves us still very weak in that area, and would stop those 2 moving on.
I can hardly contain my excitement. I'm so excited I've started to sweat out bile right into my knickers.

Wiki......

At 1.98 metres (6 ft 6 in), Souttar is the second tallest player to have represented the full Australia national team, behind Zeljko Kalac at 2.02 metres (6 ft 8 in).

Deadline day is here.

What time does the window SLAM SHUT? 11pm?

I think we'll have 1 in (Souttar) and 2 out (Cags and Vestergaard)

Not signing a centre back today would be a nightmare. It leaves us still very weak in that area, and would stop those 2 moving on.
Have you forgotten Opoku already? He counts as one in AND one out on the same day.

Agree re CBs.

I think today could be a bit of panicky day but at least busier than last few.

At this point the Souttar and Harrison deals feel like a ‘lure’, we’ve been ‘eyeing’ them for a while and both deals could ‘go down to the wire’.

Tête was a ‘raid’. High risk and complicated.

The Danish lad was a straightforward swoop, no messing.

Sounds like Harry Maguire has rejected the chance to go to Inter Milan on loan.

If we could get him back for c. £25m, I think it would be good business. With Evans, Cags and Amartey all out of contract at the end of the season, we're going to need more than one CB.

We've also been desperately short of leaders in the dressing room since Kasper, Fuchs and Morgan went and whilst Maguire isn't a big enough character to lead the Man U dressing room, he would undoubtedly be a good influence in ours.

Sounds like Harry Maguire has rejected the chance to go to Inter Milan on loan.

If we could get him back for c. £25m, I think it would be good business. With Evans, Cags and Amartey all out of contract at the end of the season, we're going to need more than one CB.

We've also been desperately short of leaders in the dressing room since Kasper, Fuchs and Morgan went and whilst Maguire isn't a big enough character to lead the Man U dressing room, he would undoubtedly be a good influence in ours.
We'd need a new song though....

**** off Soyuncu
**** off Soyuncu
We don't need you, squire
We've got our old Maguire
His cocks even bigger....

Hmmm, needs a bit of work. Also, I hope Soyuncu can turn it around and stay. I like him still.

Oh shit. I always feel awkward when homer and I think alike.

As well you might. You will remember that night at the forge with Highland during Inner Circle times?
I bet steel wasn’t the only thing being quenched that night :016:

As well you might. You will remember that night at the forge with Highland during Inner Circle times?
Whatever happened to highlander?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670