Speculation The hysterically annoying, and totally unfounded, but traditional, January 2024 rumours thread.

Deal in doubt due to legal issues
Don’t tell me. Something that would have been a formality pre Brexit? The gift that keeps on giving?

I may be being naive, as this isn’t the first time things have been done by us at the last minute, but is it really necessary to take things to the wire quite so much? What would we have saved by leaving it this late? 50 marbles?

I may be being naive, as this isn’t the first time things have been done by us at the last minute, but is it really necessary to take things to the wire quite so much? What would we have saved by leaving it this late? 50 marbles?
We're probably waiting on Souttar to go.

It’s a ****ing insane way to do business. It’s the difference between signing an Italian international or having someone like Raikhy in the first team squad for the rest of the season.

Honestly we are so Tinpot

It’s a ****ing insane way to do business. It’s the difference between signing an Italian international or having someone like Raikhy in the first team squad for the rest of the season.
And pissing off the manager. He appears to be the only target we’ve had and yet here we are on the last day, well into the evening, again?

Honestly we are so Tinpot
Why? Was it tinpot to sign Cannon at the very end of the last transfer window?

Why don't we all just wait till the end of the day to see what business we have or haven't done.

And pissing off the manager. He appears to be the only target we’ve had and yet here we are on the last day, well into the evening, again?
And for all we know, he may have already signed a contract.

Injury prone Sensi apparently broke two of his fingers when he was trying to sign the visa application - with the result there is a legal challenge by a handwriting expert as to whether it is a genuine signature

Honestly, do people forget that Rudkin is still the one in charge of this shit show?

He's incapable of moving players on, and therefore incapable of getting deals in

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566
9Coventry City4464
10Preston 4463