The hysterically annoying and totally unfounded, but traditional, Summer 2024 rumours thread.

If its going to happen get it ****ing done as quick as. Have their pants down like we did with Fofana & Drinkwater & get a huge wedge to get the replacement in before pre-season.

It's not rocket science you stumbling, shambling ****s. Get it ****ing done.

Apparently we've agreed a swap deal with Brighton for Jakub Moder. No offer from Chelsea yet. Moder has been pretty crap at the Euros IMO......

I should ****ing hope so otherwise we can add this to the list of 'ownership **** ups' that never seems to end...

I thought the only reason we were considering selling KDH was to help with our financial issues so a straight swap and a downgrade at that would be bafflingly stupid.

This is Jim Melrose / Tommy English levels of complete and utter **** ups of all time

Sheer lunacy, if true

Lost Enzo and KDH and got Cooper and Moder.

Going to be a long season, lads.

Becoming more astonishing every day that the people responsible for this shit heap are still at the wheel.

Also, he’s been linked with Chelsea. I’ll say it again…didn’t we just get done negotiating with them?

Why would we be interested in any form of swap? I thought that the only reason we were even considering the sale of KDH was to get money to offset our debts.

Why would we be interested in any form of swap? I thought that the only reason we were even considering the sale of KDH was to get money to offset our debts.
Perhaps whichever clubs we are dealing with are only interested in a swap deal as it looks as though every club is ****ed from a PSR perspective hence needing to offload players too.

As it's not debt we're failing on, but losses, it might still make sense. If we're swapping for a player that we can place on the books at a value of say £20m (even if in reality no one would pay that in cash), and get £30m cash for KDH (which is the reported structure of the deal), then in theory we've got £50m of assets (£30m of cash + £20m of player) - which might be more than anyone is willing to pay for KDH.

*I'm not an accountant

Not being funny, but surely Chelsea can attract and afford better players than KDH?

Still, if he's going to go I'd rather he goes to Chelsea than Brighton. And it adds at least another £10m to the price tag.

£40m please.

Not being funny, but surely Chelsea can attract and afford better players than KDH?

Still, if he's going to go I'd rather he goes to Chelsea than Brighton. And it adds at least another £10m to the price tag.

£40m please.
Agreed. From what I have seen I don't know if he's good enough for Chelsea just yet?

But I thought he really wanted to play for us?

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00
9Fulham00
10Ipswich00