The hysterically annoying and totally unfounded, but traditional, Summer 2024 rumours thread.

Lots of speculation about KDH to Chelsea

You can just imagine the motivation of the three players (and their egos) IF they come here after being shipped out of Chelsea (and their wonderful London lifestyle) in part exchange for KDH (we think you're worth one third of a Championship player - so off you go to Leicester, son).

Forget it - Just give us the money!

Are Chelsea our biggest trading club? I think they must be.

If we find a new muzzy from Chelsea then I'll be happy.
Izzet never played a game for them though & was probably glad of the opportunity. Plus Chelsea weren't one of the big money boys in those days. Different era now.
I agree with Rock Fox. We'd get a load of big egos that think they're too good to be here.

Cash or get ****ed. If they want him badly enough they'll stump up. Then we can get the replacement we actually want rather than a choice of what Chelsea put on the table.

We’re getting Casadei back aren’t we. We’ll probably end up giving them Winks as well.

Gee/Ormondroyd for Kitson vibes.

We’re getting Casadei back aren’t we. We’ll probably end up giving them Winks as well.

Gee/Ormondroyd for Kitson vibes.
The git never wanted to be here and couldn't wait to get back to Chelsea. We definitely don't want him and he'd never agree to come back here anyway.

If, and of course it's a big if, we do a deal involving Broja and some hard reddies for KDH then I'd be pretty happy with that. We are in desperate need of a striker and he could be very decent option for us.

If, and of course it's a big if, we do a deal involving Broja and some hard reddies for KDH then I'd be pretty happy with that. We are in desperate need of a striker and he could be very decent option for us.
Weren’t they trying to sell him last year for a huge amount of money?

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00
9Fulham00
10Ipswich00