The hysterically annoying and totally unfounded, but traditional, Summer 2024 rumours thread.

Well. I've tried.

But I've failed in my attempt to give a shit about KDH leaving.

Decent player for us, did some good things. He was fine. But I really don't care that he's gone. Never excited me, never made me think he was someone we could do without or couldn't replace with better. Just all a bit flat.
Nothing like 2016 wondering if Mahrez & Vardy were going to leave is it?

All I'm interested in is do we replace him properly, preferably with someone who turns out to be better.

Will probably just get lost at Chelsea anyway like so many before him & end up at Everton with Maddison in a couple of years.

Like someone has already said, would we get 30 million or more half way through this season. I'm pretty confident in saying no.

The big thing is this, we must recruit really well this summer. It's absolutely essential.

KDH won't bother most by leaving, until he scores the winning goal when we play cheatsea.

I'd be a little dismayed with Kernan Dews Berry-Hall leaving but could we then risk giving more first-team chances for our (hopefully fit) youth players coming through?

Personally don’t think he’s good enough for a team with the ambitions of Chelsea, but good luck to him.

As it’s the case of the club wanting (needing) to sell rather than him angling for a move, he’ll get a great reception at the KP next season if he plays.

Goodbye KDH, at least we have AbFat on board to be Player Of The Season now.

Absolute top, top dude. Can't ever remember any player or manager having done that when they have left. Good luck mate! You deserve all the best for your future. Thanks for everything.
I'm genuinely surprised that you haven't seen that sort of thing before, it's happens a fair amount these days.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00
9Fulham00
10Ipswich00