The Inner Circle

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hereby declare The Junior Circle (also known as The Outer Circle) officially founded.

I didn't even realise that it had been losted!

I'm sure founded is gramaticiatalaltly correct, I even looked it up in my dictionary.

There is nothing wrong with 'founded'. My response is a very English joke.

Not sure about 'gramaticiatalalty' though!!
:icon_wink

dud, theres hardly much to be positive about, is there? unless your completely blind, and think we're on the up:102:

You see, this is my exact point!!

We support Leicester City, what do we have?

1. One of the best, if not the best Stadium in the league
2. An up and coming manager who has the potential to do great things
3. Fantastic and loyal (although based on this site I have my doubts at times) fan base
4. A decent balance now of experience and youth which is the only way we will progress in this league.
5. A Chairman who wants to win and be a winner.

Perhaps you would rather us be more like a Scunthorpe or Colchester?????

Founder member of the Junior Member Outer Circle Fun Club

The fact that we often play like crap and have an awful league position is enough for some people to keep moaning!

Stadiums don't score goals.

You could have said the same thing about Allen, Levein, Kelly etc.

3. Fantastic and loyal (although based on this site I have my doubts at times) fan base

I don't think our fan base is any better or worse than any other similar sized club.

4. A decent balance now of experience and youth which is the only way we will progress in this league.

Only if the players are good enough, I'm not yet convinced that they are.

Do you think there are chairmen around who don't want to win?

You see, this is my exact point!!

We support Leicester City, what do we have?

Or maybe that's your opinion. Some think different hence debate.
I counteract your points as such

1) A run of the mill modern day concrete bowl. It's done nothing but lose our home prowess. I'd argue Hillsborough, Bramell Lane, The Hawthorns, Molineux are all grounds with an old-fashioned charm about them whilst also being ideal for an atmosphere.

2) Up and coming? He's been at 4 clubs in a short period of time and relatively only made a major success at one of them. He has a track record of having a team full of fouling bullies with a lack of imagetive attacking football. Although this isn't my opinion, it's how many call it.

3) Some I agree on. We have a loyal fanbase, to use this site and people's reactions is silly. The majority on here attend the game despite a negative or positive opinion they are supporting the club with their money.

4) Experience and youth. I give you that one but it's failed to see any incredible results here. The experience as always at City - Sir Les apart seem to be that veterans are here on a free meal ticket. Although I think the additions in January aren't from this cast. But we have failed to see any results from it.

5) He wants to win and sell up to a foreigner. It's now apparent he messed up pre-season signing his agent buddies' left-overs and he was happy to lump it on Allen for the blame. He's now keeping himself out of harm's way but rumours suggest he could be in the clink before long. TBF, you take anyone else's chairman in the CCC they'd probably do a better job this Summer.

Last edited:
Or maybe that's your opinion. Some think different hence debate.
I counteract your points as such

1) A run of the middle modern day concrete bowl. It's nothing to lose our home prowess. I'd argue Hillsborough, Bramell Lane, The Hawthorns, Molineux are all grounds with an old-fashioned charm about them whilst also being ideal for an atmosphere.

2) Up and coming? He's been at 4 clubs in a short period of time and relatively only made a major success at one of them. He has a track record of having a team full of fouling bullies with a lack of imagetive attacking football. Although this isn't my opinion, it's how many call it.

3) Some I agree on. We have a loyal fanbase, to use this site and people's reactions is silly. The majority on here attend the game despite a negative or positive opinion they are supporting the club with their money.

4) Experience and youth. I give you that one but it's failed to see any incredible results here. The experience as always at City - Sir Les apart seem to be here on a free meal ticket. Although I think the additions in January aren't from this cast.

5) He wants to win and sell up to a foreigner. It's now apparent he messed up pre-season signing his agent buddies' left-overs and he was happy to lump it on Allen for the blame. He's now keeping himself out of harm's way but rumours suggest he could be in the clink before long.

:038::038::038: well said hazza

homer pure class mate :038::038::038::038:

Im a better fan than all of you! So, :icon_razz

Is the Inner Circle still Lazzer, Willow and me having a beer before the game?? Just checking.

Is the Inner Circle still Lazzer, Willow and me having a beer before the game?? Just checking.

files

Is the food any good :102:

Somebody should tell Willlow that the one trouser leg rolled up thing was never "cool"

:icon_lol::icon_lol:

I think you will find I am bang up to date with fashion, I have moved onto the MC Hammer style trousers! :icon_wink

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669