The Jamie Vardy appreciation thread

Feriol

My Memories of Lineker for Leicester are limited as I was quite young, Vardy definitely the greater player for me. Also, Vardy brings so much more to the team than goals!

Orifice

When I was a younger lad than I am now I loved Gary. Now that I'm a little older, I realise how much better Jamie is in pretty much all of his game - especially in scoring goals.

Rock Fox

In post match interview Vardy said the plan was for him to 'kind of doing a man-marking on Rodri". He still managed to race up and down the pitch and score a hat-trick. The back heel flick for his second goal was like the player himself, just incredible.

glyn

I think this argument is a bit old hat now. I think he’s had a lot of plaudits and respect in the past few months, and people are now recognising his skill and finishing as well has his pace.

Miles Away

I think this argument is a bit old hat now. I think he’s had a lot of plaudits and respect in the past few months, and people are now recognising his skill and finishing as well has his pace.
Even at that I don’t think he’s properly rated in the game.

He’s on a short list of great strikers in any league. Barring Ronaldo he’s the absolute best in his age group.

Premier League

P Pld Pts
1Everton513
2Aston Villa512
3Leeds Utd610
4Liverpool510
5Leicester59
6Arsenal59
7Wolves59
8Tottenham 58
9Chelsea58
10West Ham Utd57