The KP Atmosphere - Thats the way I like it !

Status
Not open for further replies.
The atmosphere was terrible up until we got that song going in L1 (L1 included) I was however delighted to have left the KP feeling positive rather than negative due to the atmosphere of the last 20 minutes, It made a nice change and greatly improved the match day experience.

It was very nice to be singing for the lads rather than booing against them as the fans normally would after a draw at home (which is ****ing ridiculous in itself)

Look forward to the next game for once.

Big shout out to the L1 boys for that last 20 mins !!!!
Tim-Westwood-005.jpg

Didn't hear Leicester mentioned, the chant always mentions the club in the second part of the chorus. About as original as 'we wanna go home' but does the trick.

My brother is now building a massive ultra flag for Brighton
Must have been different to what was sung at Southampton then.

Leicester were mentioned in the song.

Didn't hear Leicester mentioned, the chant always mentions the club in the second part of the chorus.

Think you need to wash your ears out - the 'Cos we support the Lestoh, the Lestoh, the Lestoh' was quite clearly being sung throughout

I was in L1....atmosphere was fantastic, and to be fair it wasn't that bad before 70 mins either. Jobber looked tired by the end though! Even after they scored their second, it continued we equalised - even Boro's fans loved it. Credit to the scarves being given out against southampton also.

This is what was sung:

Last edited by a moderator:
I heard them on the radio quite clearly singing "woahahoahoo" when it clearly should be "woahahoahow".

Laughable.

Gotta say L1 was pretty infectious. I'm always in the family stand because of my kids and us and loads around were joining in with the singing and scarf waving. Cracking atmosphere - hope it continues!

I heard them on the radio quite clearly singing "woahahoahoo" when it clearly should be "woahahoahow".

Laughable.

I thought it was fantastic - very rarely do I see fans of other teams singing their hearts out. Considering the topsy-turvy season we've had; the inconsistencies and the fact that the singing continued despite us losing at the time, all the fans were excellent. Plus it was fooking freezing last night. The fans helped JB get his goal no question about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669