The 'Lets spend Milan's money!' thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well someone has to try and be optimistic. God i hope Mandaric never reads this forum.

So do I, so do I :icon_bigg

Just take a look at how he has operated before - Portsmouth in particular. He is not going to be a mini-Abramovitch.

So do I, so do I :icon_bigg

Just take a look at how he has operated before - Portsmouth in particular. He is not going to be a mini-Abramovitch.

Maybe not but he has money, we don't. I am just a bit suprised and shocked that fans are'nt a bit more optimistic about the future. We must be the most down hearted fans in the country.

Maybe not but he has money, we don't. I am just a bit suprised and shocked that fans are'nt a bit more optimistic about the future. We must be the most down hearted fans in the country.

There's a difference between optimism based on realism and fantasy land. True, he has money. That's because he uses it carefully and wisely. Why should we expect him to break the habiot of a lifetime and suddenly start as it were p***ing it up against the wall?

There's a difference between optimism based on realism and fantasy land. True, he has money. That's because he uses it carefully and wisely. Why should we expect him to break the habiot of a lifetime and suddenly start as it were p***ing it up against the wall?

Because he wants to be a Premiership chairman again? And the fact he has a love of football?

Oh God.... do I need anything else from Tesco?

Bus leaves in 5 minutes.

Because he wants to be a Premiership chairman again? And the fact he has a love of football?

The fact is he will be loaning us the money. Are you in the thinking that to have new debts to finance the weekly wages of free-loaders like Ray Parlour would be the wisest thing to do? Do you think it's wise that we inherit a team worth millions in the hope that this is all we need to progress to the promised land of Premiership football? This is all a risk.

Some of us need to stop thinking of MM as our benefactor who due to his love of LCFC will open his bank account to sign whoever we want. This is just not the case at all.

The fact is he will be loaning us the money. Are you in the thinking that to have new debts to finance the weekly wages of free-loaders like Ray Parlour would be the wisest thing to do? Do you think it's wise that we inherit a team worth millions in the hope that this is all we need to progress to the promised land of Premiership football? This is all a risk.

Some of us need to stop thinking of MM as our benefactor who due to his love of LCFC will open his bank account to sign whoever we want. This is just not the case at all.

And your great idea for promotion is......?

And your great idea for promotion is......?

Not to think we'll achieve it this year first and foremost, buy a handful of good players who know what to do in this league, and not sell our better players and look to getting in a Manager who can get the team settled and ready for a better go at getting nearer next year.

Stop dissing Foxello. He will get the hang of things in time. ;)

Thats what I love about this site, if new members talk crap they are instantly hounded out! :)

I wonder if in a few years we will have the 'lets pay milan back his money' thread.

Berger went to Stoke a couple of weeks back
Ehiogu is at Leeds
Glen Little is in a Reading team (when fit) that could go third in the Prem tonight :icon_roll
Sheringham will not leave West Ham to go anywhere right now
Craig Moore is in Newcastle's first team squad

But other than that......

Especially now pensions are paid straight into bank accounts,why the feck would we want a 40 year old:icon_roll

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566