The 'Lets spend Milan's money!' thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Especially now pensions are paid straight into bank accounts,why the feck would we want a 40 year old:icon_roll

About three years ago when he was 37 I was thinking why would we want a 37 year old...I regret that now.

Not saying that I want him here but he is better than our 19 year old.

Latest Injury News

A-Z has a broken fingernail and Boy Genius a pulled hamstring. It looks like MHS and Lako are set to deptuise. Hazzman to drop back in goal for an out-form and shape Lazzer. Alex recalled to the squad after recovering from injury and dropped dope charges. Homer continues upfront....

About three years ago when he was 37 I was thinking why would we want a 37 year old...I regret that now.

Not saying that I want him here but he is better than our 19 year old.

I think he's vastly overrated and has been throughout his career

Thats what I love about this site, if new members talk crap they are instantly hounded out! :)

No, it's him that's hounded us out. :081:

Tescos was not good today.:mad:

Looks safe now:icon_eek:

250+ goals might have something to do with it.
All put on his foot by the high quality midfield players that surrounded him. Give him the ball on the edge of the area with a defender to beat and it will was like watching Laurel and Hardy trying to build a house out of strawberry jelly that hadn't set properly

All put on his foot by the high quality midfield players that surrounded him. Give him the ball on the edge of the area with a defender to beat and it will was like watching Laurel and Hardy trying to build a house out of strawberry jelly that hadn't set properly

Then why would you give him the ball on the edge of area? :102: :102:

Stop dissing Foxello. He will get the hang of things in time. ;)

Honestly not dissing Foxello at all, and apologise if it comes across like that... Harmless debating. Some of his points do make me laugh mind, Ray Parlour? Come on....

Honestly not dissing Foxello at all, and apologise if it comes across like that... Harmless debating. Some of his points do make me laugh mind, Ray Parlour? Come on....

Ray Parlour, er yes.... :icon_conf :icon_conf

Yeh but he had to bang in the goals at Newcastle in Div 2 and Bristol City before getting there..scored gls at Man City, Blackburn and Fulham...all 3 dont have the most creative midfielders.

Give him a ball on the edge of the box? Cant you remember the goal against us? Goal of the season contender and featured in a BBC advert once.

not as easy as it sounds otherwise surely any striker would just score bagfulls-he's got a natural instinct to be in the right place at the time-something many strikers wish they had.

:confused:

It just seemed abit strange that the whole time i started this thread, people have taken the piss and then i'm told i'm not being dissed. Anyway i'm over it- That trip to Tesco got it out my system.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566