The 'Lets spend Milan's money!' thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

newtonfox

i would love this alex too do that
alex_nature_teachin3.JPG

Steven

How about Forrsell at Brum on loan or is he injured?

Given the fact that he spends more time on the treatment table than Lee Morris, Forsell is not a good loan target. ;)

Foxello

Steven Pressley's free now. Just a Thought

Foxello

Last thing we need is another Central defender.

We only have Kisnorbo, McCarthy and McAuley. Most teams have at least 4 central defenders. And anyway i would'nt be to sad to see McCarthy leave if it were for the right money.

PFKAKTF FOX

We only have Kisnorbo, McCarthy and McAuley. Most teams have at least 4 central defenders. And anyway i would'nt be to sad to see McCarthy leave if it were for the right money.

Johansson, Kenton and Stearman can also play there if needed, unless we offload at least one if not two then would be a waste of money IMO, especially when we are so weak in midfield and attack.

Foxello

Johansson, Kenton and Stearman can also play there if needed, unless we offload at least one if not two then would be a waste of money IMO, especially when we are so weak in midfield and attack.

Johanson's gone AWOL(plus he's shit), Kenton is too small for a centre defender(him vs Rasiak against Soton was weird) and Stearman has lost some of that sparkle he had last year.

PFKAKTF FOX

Johanson's gone AWOL(plus he's shit), Kenton is too small for a centre defender(him vs Rasiak against Soton was weird) and Stearman has lost some of that sparkle he had last year.

Defensively I would say we are ok, apart from a recognised left back, where as in midfield and attack we are currently woefully lacking in real quality and options.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669