The loans thread - our players at other clubs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Moore starts at right back for Brentford against Carlisle. He'll be tested by Matty Robson, a strong and quick winger who's been Carlisle's best player this season.

Got beat, how was Moore?

Moore starts at right back for Brentford against Carlisle.

Bad information from radio Cumbria. He played in central defence.
With Carlisle playing one up front he wasn't put under under a great deal of pressure. Should have scored but shot over the bar. I think he was involved in giving the ball away, which led to Carlisle's second goal.

So we loaned out Liam and we are able to recall him but he cant play for the first team for 28 days? have i heard it right, seems crazy

So we loaned out Liam and we are able to recall him but he cant play for the first team for 28 days? have i heard it right, seems crazy

Looks like it's square peg in round hole time, crazy to send him out on loan really.

Actually, how the feck does it make sense for Liam to go out on loan but Taft isn't allowed?

St Ledger starting in midfield for Millwall in their semi final FA Cup tie against Wigan at Wembley.

I saw it in other threads but thought it would be a good idea to post it in the right place. I created this thread so people wouldn't keep putting stuff about our players in the ex players thread.

Instead of explaining you could have just called me a **** and moved on :icon_bigg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00