The long sad goodbye.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

PFKAKTF FOX

.....After 2 1/2 and half years of happy posting, it is time to say goodbye, I have enjoyed many an enjoyable day and night on the forum and met some decent people in the process.

Lazzer, BG, Melts, Durham, Nottingham, Leeroy, Boc, Willlow, MK, Cate, dpj, MHS, M17TT and I have even waved to Newts, all absolute top drawer people, but recently in my opinion the forum has taken a turn for the worse.

Too some of the top posters that I have never met but who seem like top notch people Highland, Homer, Alex, Redditch, Hugh Jarse :icon_wink Bob Hazell, Macky, RS, Drummin, the lovely Yorkshire Vixen and Webbo thanks for the memories and too the many others I may have forgotten I can 0nly apologise.

Cheers

AtotheZ

dont go!!!

the fecktards are not worth leaving over atothez, just stick around and we will run them all out of here. Be back the way it was after the school holidays/start of the season.

We may need the prophets of doom back again by xmas.

.....After 2 1/2 and half years of happy posting, it is time to say goodbye, I have enjoyed many an enjoyable day and night on the forum and met some decent people in the process.

Lazzer, BG, Melts, Durham, Nottingham, Leeroy, Boc, Willlow, MK, Cate, dpj, MHS, M17TT and I have even waved to Newts, all absolute top drawer people, but recently in my opinion the forum has taken a turn for the worse.

Too some of the top posters that I have never met but who seem like top notch people Highland, Homer, Alex, Redditch, Hugh Jarse :icon_wink Bob Hazell, Macky, RS, Drummin, the lovely Yorkshire Vixen and Webbo thanks for the memories and too the many others I may have forgotten I can 0nly apologise.

Cheers

AtotheZ

What the **** are you talking about?

You're not allowed to leave. FULL STOP.

This isn't some kind of casual relationship you slag.

Once you're in you're in.

If you go out with the lads, you drink with the lads, & that's all there is to it.

Sad day Pinky, very sad. You were one of the best, if not best contributors to the forum, always given a valued and reasoned opinion on all things Leicester City and always provided some top notch entertainment. :038:

Hopefully, you'll think twice but good luck out there mate, its a strange world apparently!! :( :023:

Feck sake. Not even mentioned. 11,000 posts and what for? Feck all1

I am off. I have tried winding up this forum a few times before still havent received any attention. That's it I am off to Foxestalk.

I am off. I have tried winding up this forum a few times before still havent received any attention. That's it I am off to Foxestalk.

bye.:icon_lol:

You can't go yet. I've still not worked out what PFKAKTF stands for (poster formerly known as.....?) and how it fits in with everyone calling you A to the Z.

Cheers

AtotheZ

Well if that's it, if your mind is made up then all I can say is 'Keep The Faith'.

Shall I close the door or you?

Id prefer to slam it really hard so that it smacks you round the back of the head if that is alright with you.:102:

You can't go yet. I've still not worked out what PFKAKTF stands for (poster formerly known as.....?) and how it fits in with everyone calling you A to the Z.

keep the faith.;)

Well if that's it, if your mind is made up then all I can say is 'Keep The Faith'.

The clues are all there Siouxsie. :icon_lol:

:039: thank feck for that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570