The long sad goodbye.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
right i can see how everybody thinks the forum has gone crap at the moment with all the people posting shit and the countless romours threads but why should anyone leave because of that im sure it will pick up around the start ov the season.

thats just my opinion i dont no if that means anything to anyone but its what i think.

I know what you're planning. Get him to arrange 5-a-side team, then no feck turn up on a Thursday night, leaving him to stump up £36 quid on his own.

no we were gonna let you organise it then turn up and put you on the subs bench for 20 minutes of each half.

The clues are all there Siouxsie. :icon_lol:

f_doh.gif

:icon_redf

right i can see how everybody thinks the forum has gone crap at the moment with all the people posting shit and the countless romours threads but why should anyone leave because of that im sure it will pick up around the start ov the season.

thats just my opinion i dont no if that means anything to anyone but its what i think.

I don't think like that Joe, it's business as usual if you ask me.
It hasn't gone crap at all, I love the close season me.

I don't think like that Joe, it's business as usual if you ask me.
It hasn't gone crap at all, I love the close season me.

i personaly dont think its that bad either but i can understand how some people are getting anoined about certain things but i wouldnt say its something to leave the forum over like some poeple are saying.

i personaly dont think its that bad either but i can understand how some people are getting anoined about certain things but i wouldnt say its something to leave the forum over like some poeple are saying.

and if they do is it anything worth crying over?

In all seriousness what's the worst that could happen?
Some random people may never look at a particular website ever again in their whole lives?
Give me a break.

For the record: you're all a shower of ****s.

Edit: added a little winky wanky smiley just for the more delicate.

Last edited:
and if they do is it anything worth crying over?

In all seriousness what's the worst that could happen?
Some random people may never look at a particular website ever again in their whole lives?
Give me a break.

For the record: you're all a shower of ****s.

Edit: added a little winky wanky smiley just for the more delicate.

tbh I tend to agree and I aint gonna lose sleep over anyone leaving but atothez is one of the good guys and a decent poster and I will miss having him around.

tbh I tend to agree and I aint gonna lose sleep over anyone leaving but atothez is one of the good guys and a decent poster and I will miss having him around.

Agree 100% fc, but the point is he aint going anywhere, he's just being dramatic, he loves a bit of dress-up & play up to the masses.
He's such an attention seeker.

Agree 100% fc, but the point is he aint going anywhere, he's just being dramatic, he loves a bit of dress-up & play up to the masses.
He's such an attention seeker.

hence the pink shoes.;)

FAO PFKAKRF.

I know that the forum has gone downhill lately, but tbh I am honoured to be a part of this place, I have got to meet some very decent people. I hope you are able to reverse your decision because IMO you are one of the more 'sensible posters' on this forum. It's been a pleasure having you on here (IANGWOC!) I hope you see through your silliness and come back to the forum, the place wont be the same without you and your pinkness. This probably looks lioke a load of piss-talk (probably because it is) but you are probably the best contributor to the LCFC forum, and we are certainly at a loss if you do leave. If you have decided to leave for good, then I wish you nothing but the best. PFKAKTF = TB Legend. :038:

the only thing that could save this place is if you all ****ed off ;)

I haven't been on here that long but have enjoyed reading and replying to your posts. I hope that you will reconsider as this place will be the poorer without your input

.....After 2 1/2 and half years of happy posting, it is time to say goodbye, I have enjoyed many an enjoyable day and night on the forum and met some decent people in the process.

Lazzer, BG, Melts, Durham, Nottingham, Leeroy, Boc, Willlow, MK, Cate, dpj, MHS, M17TT and I have even waved to Newts, all absolute top drawer people, but recently in my opinion the forum has taken a turn for the worse.

Too some of the top posters that I have never met but who seem like top notch people Highland, Homer, Alex, Redditch, Hugh Jarse :icon_wink Bob Hazell, Macky, RS, Drummin, the lovely Yorkshire Vixen and Webbo thanks for the memories and too the many others I may have forgotten I can 0nly apologise.

Cheers

AtotheZ

Did you cry in the Prediction League Cup Final of 2006? :icon_wink

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0TEa-Aa4sU[/youtube]

You can't go yet. I've still not worked out what PFKAKTF stands for (poster formerly known as.....?) and how it fits in with everyone calling you A to the Z.

Keep the faith. Something he has lost. Don't go. :icon_sad:

the only thing that could save this place is if you all ****ed off ;)

:icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

Good thing I didn't read this at work. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566