The long sad goodbye.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
.....After 2 1/2 and half years of happy posting, it is time to say goodbye, I have enjoyed many an enjoyable day and night on the forum and met some decent people in the process.

Lazzer, BG, Melts, Durham, Nottingham, Leeroy, Boc, Willlow, MK, Cate, dpj, MHS, M17TT and I have even waved to Newts, all absolute top drawer people, but recently in my opinion the forum has taken a turn for the worse.

Too some of the top posters that I have never met but who seem like top notch people Highland, Homer, Alex, Redditch, Hugh Jarse :icon_wink Bob Hazell, Macky, RS, Drummin, the lovely Yorkshire Vixen and Webbo thanks for the memories and too the many others I may have forgotten I can 0nly apologise.

Cheers

AtotheZ

Hold on pinko, I might come with you

ferking hell chill a bit peeps tis the lack of football that the problem not long now lad's try and hold on :icon_wink

a to z mate dont let it get you down things will be better soon i hope :icon_conf:icon_lol:;)

heres a suggestion for all those moaning about not rights-set up an exclusive lcfc forum were membership needs to be approved to run alongside the lcfc forum

heres a suggestion for all those moaning about not rights-set up an exclusive lcfc forum were membership needs to be approved to run alongside the lcfc forum

You wouldn't get in, that's for sure..........

oi pinky !!!! stop being a feckin northern coal eating drama queen :icon_roll:icon_lol:

.....After 2 1/2 and half years of happy posting, it is time to say goodbye, I have enjoyed many an enjoyable day and night on the forum and met some decent people in the process.

Lazzer, BG, Melts, Durham, Nottingham, Leeroy, Boc, Willlow, MK, Cate, dpj, MHS, M17TT and I have even waved to Newts, all absolute top drawer people, but recently in my opinion the forum has taken a turn for the worse.

Sorry I joined. But since you're ****ing off, mebbe I won't feel so bad.

Has A-Z been offered a Mod post on foxestalk by any chance? Incidentally i notice that many of the original contributors to FT have also left. I think the LCFC machine is gradually dragging people down with its sinking ship!!

Has A-Z been offered a Mod post on foxestalk by any chance? Incidentally i notice that many of the original contributors to FT have also left. I think the LCFC machine is gradually dragging people down with its sinking ship!!

they are all being ****s

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570