The Magic Number

Status
Not open for further replies.
if the last game of the season is city needing a win to be promoted and crewe needing a win to avoid relegation...

:098:

then we'll know its a big plan by sky to take over the world.

:081::081::081:

Can we have an Infraction table to see who has had the most and the petty reasons they are given for ? :icon_lol:

:081:

And who the leading Moderator is.

I know who i'd guess is the leading mod for giving out infractions

Me too but it'd be good to see how far ahead of the rest he is.

I've had a reasonably fair (as in equivalent) spread.

I know who i'd guess is the leading mod for giving out infractions

Personally I have no idea. I've only ever had two and one of those was issued in error and got reversed.

No apology for the error though - just got told to 'chill' when I complained.

We should have a league table similar to that which displays which ref's have dished out the most cards.

Then slag them off in a similar fashion.

He's Back!!

Boc thought you'd been murdered!

Correction: Boc was hoping he had been murdered.

Where've you been, Joe_?

Did somebody lock you in a cupboard as an April Fools' Day joke?

You've dropped half-a-dozen places or more in the Prediction League while you've been gone!

I've watched quite a bit of the Championship and I wouldn't say the likes of Preston,Bristol City,Swansea etc were awful and we hardly blew Palace away in the Cup did we ? but thats for another day,best enjoying the moment

I watched some of the div 1 games last year and there was some good football played.
Before this season started, I didn't think it would be a walk in the park like some claim. (Especially after the crap that our beloved football team served up last season).

So, I now go into next season with more optimism than I have felt for a while. Not say we will win the CCC, but a decent effort at play-offs I believe is achieveable, and hopefully so do they that matter.

The fat lady is on stage, orchestra ready, conductor taps his baton for the music to just about start,

There's a fat lady sits just along from me in the Kop. She was singing yesterday.

If others had said that (without a smiley too) they would have been infracted :icon_bigg

And I thought I was the only one who went on and on and on about things. :icon_wink

There's a fat lady sits just along from me in the Kop. She was singing yesterday.

There are a hell of a lot of ugly fat ladies in the stadium. Leicester must have some of the ugliest women supporters in the league.

Correction: Boc was hoping he had been murdered.

Where've you been, Joe_?

Did somebody lock you in a cupboard as an April Fools' Day joke?

You've dropped half-a-dozen places or more in the Prediction League while you've been gone!

I went to Paris with the missus and therefore missed a load of prediction stuff so thought sod it - it didn't look like I was going up any way! lol

Have you worked the Magic Number out yet Joe?

Hint it is between 91 and 93. :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::038::038::038::038::038::038:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669