The Mahrez Saga

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's finished now. His football career is totally over. He can never be the same player again. We can't have him back. He's toxic.

According to The Times:

''Mahrez will return to Leicester on one condition
On Thursday the Times have dug into how Mahrez could end his exile from the King Power Stadium.

The broadsheet reveals that Mahrez is looking to “guarantee” he’ll be able to leave Leicester this summer.

Mahrez is will to conclude his standoff if one of the two options are fulfilled:

He wants the club to provide an assurance that they will not stand in his way if (Man) City, or anyone else, want to sign him. Another solution could be to agree a release clause.''

https://www.101greatgoals.com/news/man-city-riyad-mahrez-return-leicester/

According to The Times:

Mahrez is will to conclude his standoff if one of the two options are fulfilled:

He wants the club to provide an assurance that they will not stand in his way if (Man) City, or anyone else, want to sign him. Another solution could be to agree a release clause.''

Surely the second of these options is the best for everyone. Stick a clear price in his contract and let him go.

Or the third option is pursued, which is to shut the feck up and work to your contract until we decide a fair valuation has been reached, you disrespectful snivelling wanker

Have some respect! It’s all fake news, you don’t know what’s really gone on here.

PG is "ready" to turn his back... so his back not yet turned; newspaper "understands"behaviour to have scuppered a deal - so deal not actually scuppered then. Possibility that PG making a move to distance himself from any negative sentiments towards Man City bid in first place - , "I'm not the bad guy in all this, sure I lit the firework, but I didn't know it would go off with such a bang!'

Have some respect! It’s all fake news, you don’t know what’s really gone on here.

We know all we need to know. The player is AWOL and it is he who needs to submit to his contract.

According to The Times:

Has to be the release clause option. No way could we agree not to "stand in his way", we have to be able to refuse silly offers.

I haven't a clue what is going on and I really would like to hear Mahrez's words on this because what we are hearing, through sources or 'friends' or whatever, does not paint a good picture. It's all 'poor me, want want want'. It's as if he doesn't know what 'contract' means. Disappointment, I can understand. Petulance, I can't.

Nobody has said any of that. Much of it may well be true, much of it may well be bollocks. The situation is exactly the same as it was before. A badly written article in that shit rag of a tabloid doesn't alter that.

Marhez's wife has posted on Instagram showing them on a plane. Guess that either means he's coming back, or he's getting even further away.

hqdefault.jpg

Nobody has said any of that. Much of it may well be true, much of it may well be bollocks. The situation is exactly the same as it was before. A badly written article in that shit rag of a tabloid doesn't alter that.
Football is a soap opera, if people want to get indignant, speculate or joke about it on an Internet forum then where’s the harm in that?

same story in in the Mirror also

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570