The Mardy-Arse Marys Over-Reaction Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Come Back Joe-Fox - Please!!!

What the **** is happening to this forum, it's like Juliet fecking Bravo :102:

It was in the "Random Image Thread", it needs no justification to anybody, nor do any of my other actions.

I dont think you should justify anything. Surely you knew it would provoke reaction though?

laptopbags.thumbnail.jpg

What the **** is happening to this forum, it's like Juliet fecking Bravo :102:

More like an episode of 'Loose Women'

feckin' Marys :icon_roll

Last edited:

More like an episode of 'Loose Women'

feckin' Marys :icon_roll

:icon_lol:im really more of a Wendy....well at weekends anyway.

I thought more of a LeeAnne

Strange you should say that and I know im gonna regret telling this story but here goes anyway.

Basically I was a mistake on my parents behalf (8 years after my nearest sibling) and they decided that as my mum was pregnant anyway they wouldn’t mind having a girl so only picked a girls name, Leeann (a mixture of my parents names). So when I was born and obviously had something extra downstairs they had to quickly pick another name for me so they just shortened it to Lee.

Fascinating im sure you will agree.

Strange you should say that and I know im gonna regret telling this story but here goes anyway.

Basically I was a mistake on my parents behalf (8 years after my nearest sibling) and they decided that as my mum was pregnant anyway they wouldn’t mind having a girl so only picked a girls name, Leeann (a mixture of my parents names). So when I was born and obviously had something extra downstairs they had to quickly pick another name for me so they just shortened it to Lee.

It's a heart warming honest-to-goodness story of real folk in the real world

I loved it

Last edited:

It's a heart warming honest-to-goodness story of real folk in the real world

I loved it

Somehow Homer I knew you would………..

Somehow Homer I knew you would………..

I don't suppose they conceived you in a forest, did they ?

Would round this particular discussion up nicely

I thought your name was really Leroy:102:

I don't suppose they conceived you in a forest, did they ?

Would round this particular discussion up nicely

Erm no but my dad brought my mum a gooseberry bush and a couple of weeks later she found out about being preggers with me. We are a simple family in many ways……

I thought your name was really Leroy:102:

Just a nickname, long story but im not sure you could handle the excitement today.

thats just what people call him!

Come on its simple, hes called Leroy which should have been Leeann but ended up as Lee :icon_roll

I think that sums it up nicely.

My mates Mam named him Lea. He hates it bless him.

hopefull you call him a big gay ****er at every opportunity?

hopefull you call him a big gay ****er at every opportunity?

Absolutely. He tries to spell it as Lee these days to avoid ridicule but I make sure I write it as it is on his birth certificate every time I write out birthday/xmas cards. I also got him a shirt for 5 a side with Lea on the back but the donut ripped the a off so now his name is Le.

thats just what people call him!

Come on its simple, hes called Leroy which should have been Leeann but ended up as Lee :icon_roll

Why the :icon_roll ?
Obviously after reading the story I know now his name is Lee but before he was only referred to as Leroy and having never met or spoke to him then I don't know how i was to know it was a nickname.You are referred to as Luke ,PFKA as Steve etc etc so I just took it Leroy was is name:102:Quite why I need to be humiliated because I mistakingly thought Leroy was his real name is beyond me,You need a holiday Durham,since you got back you have been a right antagonistic git:102:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670