The Mardy-Arse Marys Over-Reaction Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Come Back Joe-Fox - Please!!!

Strange you should say that and I know im gonna regret telling this story but here goes anyway.

Basically I was a mistake on my parents behalf (8 years after my nearest sibling) and they decided that as my mum was pregnant anyway they wouldn’t mind having a girl so only picked a girls name, Leeann (a mixture of my parents names). So when I was born and obviously had something extra downstairs they had to quickly pick another name for me so they just shortened it to Lee.

Fascinating im sure you will agree.

You're still fcukcov to me. ;)

Re: Come Back Joe-Fox - Please!!!

Strange you should say that and I know im gonna regret telling this story but here goes anyway.

Basically I was a mistake on my parents behalf (8 years after my nearest sibling) and they decided that as my mum was pregnant anyway they wouldn’t mind having a girl so only picked a girls name, Leeann (a mixture of my parents names). So when I was born and obviously had something extra downstairs they had to quickly pick another name for me so they just shortened it to Lee.

Fascinating im sure you will agree.

so does this mean both you and your dad are called Lee? Or is your mum called something like Leesa and your dad Anndrew?
We need to know !

You're still fcukcov to me. ;)

:icon_wink:)

so does this mean both you and your dad are called Lee? Or is your mum called something like Leesa and your dad Anndrew?
We need to know !

Les and Ann:icon_wink

feck off, it's 'leeann the mistake' from here on in...

cheers pal

I reckon Neil Lennon is his old man. everything fits and he's ginger

****in ginger, what planet are you on.

ah dont worry, having a bad day....see "things that piss you off" thread... grrr

Last edited:
I have been having the most boring day at work...and then i stumble across this thread, comedy gold, cheered me right up! :icon_lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670