the **** me, Macky's pissed again thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
its about 28% i think, the bottles in the bin now:icon_redf

its almond liquor YV, nice in coffee or with some coke:038:

I've heard that YV is very partial to liquors, but maybe I misheard them

Forget about Macky being drunk, I, MHS, uis very dfrunk. I am now 18 and can drink where and wnehnever the **** I wqant, yay its all good in da hood!!!!!

love you all, your favourite posterr in the hsiportpty of posting, MHS. :icon_bigg :icon_roll :icon_roll :icon_roll :icon_roll

hehehe
*burp*
rthe trouble with alll forms of drink is that it eventually runs out & i've seen all southpark & cheaters

But have you seen the Imaginationland Trilogy? :102: :icon_lol:

No not yet, but strangely enough I do have a torrent for it downloading at work, I left it running over the weekend so hopefully it'll be completed when i go in on Monday. Have you watched them yet?

Quite spooky actually that you resurrected this old thread to ask me that, are you stalking me? :icon_lol:

Five tins last night and it was like I hadn't drunk a drop, so I gave up and went to bed.

Stupid metabolism.

Must be down to you being a fat bastard.

No not yet, but strangely enough I do have a torrent for it downloading at work, I left it running over the weekend so hopefully it'll be completed when i go in on Monday.

Couldn't wait til tomorrow, went in & collected it today, just after watching it and it was complete & utter genius.
Anybody that dismisses SouthPark as uncouth, offensive nonsense is really missing the point, it is absolute genius and my only surprise is that something so clever could be devised by Americans. Just ****ing brilliant.

*edit* the torrent that I downloaded was all 3 episodes stitched together as if it was a movie, just ****ing superb, if you don't get SouthPark then you really are an idiot & you're not my friend but it isn't your fault, you're just a twat & God needs a certain number of twats. You are doing God's work, God bless you.

Last edited:
Couldn't wait til tomorrow, went in & collected it today, just after watching it and it was complete & utter genius.
Anybody that dismisses SouthPark as uncouth, offensive nonsense is really missing the point, it is absolute genius and my only surprise is that something so clever could be devised by Americans. Just ****ing brilliant.

*edit* the torrent that I downloaded was all 3 episodes stitched together as if it was a movie, just ****ing superb, if you don't get SouthPark then you really are an idiot & you're not my friend but it isn't your fault, you're just a twat & God needs a certain number of twats. You are doing God's work, God bless you.

Good stuff Macky, it's brilliant, I love it how all their characters are in it like The Christmas Critters (one of the best episodes) and ManBearPig etc.

Have you seen the rest of the series? I was really impressed with all of them whereas in the past some of the new episodes have been pretty disappointing!

Good website that has pretty much every episode as torrents :- www.mrtwig.net I go for the .rm files, really small so fast to download and the quality is perfectly watchable!

I didn't specifically look for this thread to ask you that BTW, was just really pissed at the time and was looking to abuse people who come on here and pretend they cannot type properly, but there was no-one like that in here and I got sidetracked by you South Park comment! :icon_lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669