The Official Carl Cort Injuries vs Appearances Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brown Nose

First off, he does his back on his second day training. Hobbles off training pitch and off training for a couple of days (according to training ground reports).

Now he's out of Notts Co friendly with hamstring strain (according to the Merc).

Let's see if the number of reported injuries he suffers exceeds the number of appearances he makes. Could be a close one. I go for the injuries.

2 - 0 so far.

First off, he does his back on his second day training. Hobbles off training pitch and off training for a couple of days (according to training ground reports).

Now he's out of Notts Co friendly with hamstring strain (according to the Merc).

Let's see if the number of reported injuries he suffers exceeds the number of appearances he makes. Could be a close one. I go for the injuries.

2 - 0 so far.

An opportunity here for some spread betting. ;)

but presumably he strained his hamstring playing against hinckley so it would only be air to say 2-1

2 - 0 so far.

If your willing to include pre season injuries then surely you have to include pre season appearences. He played against quorn so surely that means it's
2-1

No way - injuries are injuries wherever they occur. Training ground, friendlies, matches, at home etc. Games played are proper fixtures not friendlies.

As I said, 2 - 0!

No way - injuries are injuries wherever they occur. Training ground, friendlies, matches, at home etc. Games played are proper fixtures not friendlies.

As I said, 2 - 0!

very unfair rules and seemingly the outcome will not tell us much

2 - 0 so far.

What if he plays the first four games of the season, then gets an injury that keeps him out for the next two years?

Appearances would have 'won' 4-3. :icon_roll

Last edited:
What if he plays the first four games of the season, then gets him an injury that keeps him out for the next two years?

Appearances would have 'won' 4-3. :icon_roll

What if he dies and donates his organs to a young lad that ends up playing 500 games for us?

What if an attempt at harmless fun at Cort's expense is ruined by Mr Anal the mod?

I'm gonna change the rules and say something else...
Cort will play 5 games (incl 2 league cup) & 3 sub appearances & score 2 goals including one own goal. Only 4 games more in the stiffs. Rest of the time in the treatment table. Paid off in the summer to leave.
Joins Lee Morris in the LCFC hall of injury fame.

I'm gonna change the rules and say something else...
Cort will play 5 games (incl 2 league cup) & 3 sub appearances & score 2 goals including one own goal. Only 4 games more in the stiffs. Rest of the time in the treatment table. Paid off in the summer to leave.
Joins Lee Morris in the LCFC hall of injury fame.

Thought he was only on a one year deal?

So.........

Doing this properly, the score is;

Competitive Fixtures Missed 2 v 0 Appearances

Last edited:
Lost track of his injuries, is he still only on his second one since joining us? The poor, misunderstood, lanky lamb.

OFFICIAL SCORE:

Injuries 2 Appearances 0 (unless someone knows different)

Suggestions that he's back in training and 'fit' yet to be confirmed but excitement abounds at the prospect of him maybe, possibly, getting in an appearance before the end of the month. However, an outing on the training ground or, dare I say it, in the reserve team is only likely to bring about another injury.

Lost track of his injuries, is he still only on his second one since joining us? The poor, misunderstood, lanky lamb.

OFFICIAL SCORE:

Injuries 2 Appearances 0 (unless someone knows different)

I wouldh have thought (as it's the fairest way) the teams were

Appearances v Matches missed due to injury

"Appearances V Injuries" gives injuries an unfair advantage. what if he got injured and didn't come back until May and played 3 games at the end of the season? Should 3 appearances beat 8 months of injury? No

so.....

Competitive Fixtures Missed 3 v 0 Appearances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673