The Official "Holy Shit, Pearson is Going to Boro" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So after relegation and a couple of poor results they finally sack him after a win.:icon_bigg

Yeah, seems bizarre, they've started this season well, if they'd done it in the summer fair enough, but what are they expecting ffs! Look where they are in the league.

Let us just now pray they don't go for NP.

Who would we get to replace him?

That lad at Blackpool is doing quite well isn't he...

Total nightmare! Pearson has got to be one of the favourites for this one

Total nightmare! Pearson has got to be one of the favourites for this one

Although Sky Sports doesn't fancy him much at all

Former Celtic boss Gordon Strachan is emerging as one of the favourites to take charge, whilst the likes of Kevin Keegan, David O'Leary, Alan Curbishley and Boro legend Graeme Souness have also been mentioned.

Good, let's hope Sky keep on talknig about those names in the frame and not NPs.

All their fans on 606 wanted Mowbry a few months back. As Boc will point out there is no real reason why Pearson would be favourite, especially after our start to the season so far, they would be even less happy with all our draws.

All their fans on 606 wanted Mowbry a few months back. As Boc will point out there is no real reason why Pearson would be favourite, especially after our start to the season so far, they would be even less happy with all our draws.

You've saved me a job.

Fair enough, glad to hear NP isn't in the frame atm. Was very worried last night when I heard Southfate had gone though, there had been speculation before about it.

Their lowest home gate for yonks

Plus he's an utterly useless big-nose twat. Should have sacked him when he sent them down

Absolutely no chance they'll go with Pearson

Plus he's an utterly useless big-nose twat. Should have sacked him when he sent them down

Pardew is my bet, based on currently unemployed people.

I'd be amazed if Pearson doesn't get linked within the next few days. He is building a very good reputation and is ex Boro. At the very least some hack will put 2 and 2 together?

Sven?

Who are you calling 'big nose?' :icon_lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673