The Perfect Cup Of Tea

Status
Not open for further replies.

drummindefender

After just finishing my cup of tea, i feel that i have achieved perfection. My method? Tea bag in the mug, add the boiling water, leave for a minute, remove the bag, put in two sugars, stir then constantly stir whilst adding the milk-what a brew!

This got me thinking though-the perfect cup of tea is a purely subjective matter-so what makes yours?

(this is clearly more interesting then doing revision on qualitative and quantitative research methods this morning-and actually this is a form of qualitative research so technically i'm not dossing. Plus mindless drivel in threads like this help to distract us from that shite football team of ours)

After just finishing my cup of tea, i feel that i have achieved perfection. My method? Tea bag in the mug, add the boiling water, leave for a minute, remove the bag, put in two sugars, stir then constantly stir whilst adding the milk-what a brew!

This got me thinking though-the perfect cup of tea is a purely subjective matter-so what makes yours?

(this is clearly more interesting then doing revision on qualitative and quantitative research methods this morning-and actually this is a form of qualitative research so technically i'm not dossing. Plus mindless drivel in threads like this help to distract us from that shite football team of ours)

i agree but would leave the bag in for 2 mins nice and stronge then :icon_wink

i disagree-i feel it is subjective as i believe that the view of perfection varies from person to person and cannot be objectively stated.

747243367_l.jpg

Ive got a big **** off book here from uni which i never read.

Quantitative Methods For Business Decisions

Tea is the devils poison, horrid stuff. watered down vomit.

Tea first in the morning, tea leaves not bags, coffee mid morning, tea again in the afternoon.

I lurve tea, I don't mind teabags, but I prefer tea leaves if poss. I like it quite strong, milky tea is for jessies. :)

Last edited:
Tea first in the morning, tea leaves not bags, coffee mid morning, tea again in the afternoon.

I lurve tea, I don't mind teabags, but I prefer tea leaves if poss. I like it quite string, milky tea is for jessies. :)

Don't you mean strone ?

Teabag in the cup, add boiling water, give it a stir and you're done.

NB: Do not remove the teabag, at any stage, or it won't be strong enough. Do not spoil it by adding milk, milk in tea is for split arses. Do not spoil it by adding sugar.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49
6Brighton48
7Nottm F48
8Chelsea47