The poor state of Filbert St

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would you tidy it up in the first place ? Are we all going to go before the game and sing happy birthday ?

Why would you tidy it up in the first place ? Are we all going to go before the game and sing happy birthday ?

You could all sing to me instead, I'm 18 on the 21st:)

http://www.skyscrapercity.com/archive/index.php/t-508871.html

It has been due for development for years and years under L1 proposal as linked above.

Maybe they should be forced to clean the shit tip up themselves. Disgusting how the fan's are being asked to clean up a commercially owned piece of land because the owners could not give a damn about the surrounding area.

How sad that Filbo has become this disgusting waste ground.

In that case, a few complaints to the council about rats in the area (even if there are none) should make them force the owners to clear it up.

Last edited:
I complained to the council about rats in Leicester once, which were congregating around the rubbish left out by the business opposite us.

Good old council, they did absolutely feck all about it.

In that case, a few complaints to the council about rats in the area (even if there are none) should make them force the owners to clear it up.

Mention part of the fence has fallen over and that you saw some kids playing there as well, soon have the council round telling the big bad developers to clear up poor old filbert street.....

no offence but i've got no intention in becoming acquainted with your 'back garden'

Oh please help me dd, they are stuck right up the passage. I think they are starting to rot.....

It wouldnt be the first time he needed raking out. I and other members of shocking FC can assure you. :icon_wink

It wouldnt be the first time he needed raking out. I and other members of shocking FC can assure you. :icon_wink

Been waiting for this, surprised it took so long to be honest.......:icon_lol:

Pic taken by Stringer:

42156167.jpg

If he wants that tidying up he can go and feck himself. I thought my back garden ( ooh err) was bad enough.

What's the point of tidying it up if they're gonna leave those shitty horrible boards up around the place anyway?

I do not recognise this bit of ground. Is it ground by the new flats, like a common grass area or something?

Do LCFC still own this piece of land or is it supposed to be managed by whoever built the flats?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669