The Racism and Penguins diversion; from the 'Who will the new manager be' thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Who Will The New Manager Be (Pt.1)

He's a nasty Racist end of.Theres calling people it but not on National TV.Really don't understand this 'Defend the Racist' culture that goes on here lately

If you encounter examples please report the post/poster immediately. :icon_wink

Of course he said it, we've heard it.

Does that put him on a par with Hitler and the like?

What are you on about I didn't say that,I said he'a a Racist and he is,I never mentioned Hitler,to me if you are racist you are racist its not about being more than someone else.You are excusing him saying he's been badly treated,IMO he's got exactly what he deserved

Last edited:

What are you on about I didn't say that,I saod he'a a Racist and he is,I never mentioned Hitler,to me if you are racist you are racist its not about being more than someone else
You asked me how much more racist a person can get than calling somebody a "lazy black nigger". I gave you my opnion.

If you don't want my answer, don't ask the bloody question!!!!!

Oh FFS, I was answering Highland's question, not talking to myself!!!!!!

Read it again!!!!

Last edited:

You asked me how much more racist a person can get than calling somebody a "lazy black nigger". I gave you my opnion.

If you don't want my answer, don't ask the bloody question!!!!!

Like I said IMO you are racist or you aren't

What exactly does this racist crap have to do with naming a new manager. Ron Atkinson won't get the job not because he is a racist/said something racist, it is because he is about 70 and has retired long ago.

I suggest to the mods that if people want a debate on racism a new thread is put in the general area and wipe off any further comments from this thread which bear no relation to the thread title. :icon_sad:

Last edited:

Like I said IMO you are racist or you aren't
I once took a 20p piece of the mantlepiece when I was younger, it belonged to my Mum, and I knew it.

Should I be labelled alongside Nick Leeson?

What exactly does this racist crap have to do with naming a new manager. Ron Atkinson won't get the job not because he is a racist/said something racist, it is because he is about 70 and has retired long ago.

I suggest suggest to the mods that if people want a debate on racism a new thread is put in the general area and wipe off any further comments from this thread which bear no relation to the thread title. :icon_sad:

Are we to do that with all Threads ? Mods are going to be busy

I've come to rescue this thread with word association.

Racist......

Sexist.......

Mike Newell.......

New manager search!

OK, continue......

Hitler would have been a good Manager,bit late now though with him being dead and all that

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49
6Brighton48
7Nottm F48
8Chelsea47
9Brentford46