The Racism and Penguins diversion; from the 'Who will the new manager be' thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Who Will The New Manager Be (Pt.1)

If i were to say 'lazy nigger' there are connotations that I am labelling all 'niggers' lazy. We all know that for many years the entire production of the world's cotton was down to black folks and therefore they are not lazy...particularly under threat of a caning.

To add the word 'nigger' to the sentence Big Ron was either being descriptive and trying to differentiate the player from the others...which is unlikely because it was obvious who he was talking in the context, therefore he was expressing an opinion that he thought all black chaps were lazy. No?

I think they eat puffins in Iceland. Penguins are t'other side everyone knows that:icon_wink
I was just highlighting my ignorance :icon_bigg

Why don't Puffins eat Penguins ? They can't undo the wrappers....and thats the best joke I know

Puffins. Black and White. The perfect picture of amicable cohabitation. Big Ron and Melton Fox's hero Hitler could learn a lot from puffins.

If i were to say 'lazy nigger' there are connotations that I am labelling all 'niggers' lazy. We all know that for many years the entire production of the world's cotton was down to black folks and therefore they are not lazy...particularly under threat of a caning.

To add the word 'nigger' to the sentence Big Ron was either being descriptive and trying to differentiate the player from the others...which is unlikely because it was obvious who he was talking in the context, therefore he was expressing an opinion that he thought all black chaps were lazy. No?

He called him a 'nagger', not a 'nigger'.
He was simply referring to the way he's always moaning & getting on everybody's nerves.

Atkinson from New Zealand then?

I deplore racism of any kind and hope our new manager has the same views.

I just hope we don't get a dirty, cheese eating surrender-monkey froggy, a jock, mick or a fecking druid in charge....

I mention Ron Atkinson as a joke and it seems to have stirred up a right hornets nest, so I apologise.

Let me try again, I think our next manager should be Gary Glitter. At least he will play the kids!!

Its a joke!

I mention Ron Atkinson as a joke and it seems to have stirred up a right hornets nest, so I apologise.

Let me try again, I think our next manager should be Gary Glitter. At least he will play the kids!!

Its a joke!

Given your ongoing support for Holloway, it is difficult to know where one of your "jokes" ends and where a sensible post begins. :icon_conf

Given your ongoing support for Holloway, it is difficult to know where one of your "jokes" ends and where a sensible post begins. :icon_conf

And you know what Steven, I stand by my decision to support Holloway to the end - I am not one of the fickle fans who changes their tune every 5 mins.

Like all the fans who lambasted Warnock, Megson and Roeder when they were linked with the club, only to then slag Holloway off and state he was never qualified for the job in the first place.

And the same will happen again this time around, we will get a manager that either nobody has heard of, or that is unpopular with the fans and so the merry go round starts again. Doomed from day 1.

As unpopular as my support has been for Holloway, I do think he would have been good with the youngsters and building a squad for League 1. The fact is we will never know and he will waltz into another job as believe it or not he is a half decent manager, its our football club that is the problem. Ironically, Leicester City is the joke.

I deplore racism of any kind and hope our new manager has the same views.

I just hope we don't get a dirty, cheese eating surrender-monkey froggy, a jock, mick or a fecking druid in charge....

yeah i noticed :icon_lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49
6Brighton48
7Nottm F48
8Chelsea47