The racist thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
brian1.gif

Oh...I see.
So...he's a Geordie then?
So why does he "sing" like a man pretending to be a girl???

Oh...I see.
So...he's a Geordie then?
So why does he "sing" like a man pretending to be a girl???

Don't be silly Macky, he's a great singer. He doesn't sing like a girl, he just has a style of singing which is appropriate to AC/DC's style of music. I mean, how else are you supposed to sing over songs like "Heatseeker" or "Back In Black"?

Over zealous moderators or the people who feel the need to report threads to them :098: :icon_wink

Over zealous moderators or the people who feel the need to report threads to them :098: :icon_wink

Posters who think can post any old crap to rob people and entire races of their dignity and self respect. :098: :icon_wink

Posters who think can post any old crap to rob people and entire races of their dignity and self respect. :098: :icon_wink
Jessell has apologised, and has since changed his style of posting.

Leave him alone now FFS

I reported your post.

It caused me no offence and I don't believe it robbed anyone of their dignity and self-respect. I thought it was purile but who the **** am I to judge anyone for that?!

Certain people here have no f*cking clue about racism. They know lots about being white and eating too many cakes and having middle class guilt but piss all about discrimination and humour. This site, for them, is simply a vehicle where they can exercise a bit of power that they lack in real life whereas what they could do with is plain old-fashioned exercise.

I reported your post.

It caused me no offence and I don't believe it robbed anyone of their dignity and self-respect. I thought it was purile but who the **** am I to judge anyone for that?!

Certain people here have no f*cking clue about racism. They know lots about being white and eating too many cakes and having middle class guilt but piss all about discrimination and humour. This site, for them, is simply a vehicle where they can exercise a bit of power that they lack in real life whereas what they could do with is plain old-fashioned exercise.

DB this is talkingballs, not talkingbollocks.

white people are fat?

:icon_bigg

I reported your post.

I guessed you did and decided I'd report your attack on the French in a later post -did you get infracted? :018: It's the arbitraryness of the whole thing that I find the funniest. btw 95% of posts on this forum are purile and I have no defence regarding that.

:081: Make someone a Moderator and they think they become prescient. That sentence is absolute crap and I guess under forum rules is actually attacking me in a derogatory way. Infract yourself!

There must be 100's of infractions everyday on this board. I don't actually disagree with receiving the infraction it's the inconsistency that's wrong.

On balance, what is worse FIF using the term 'frog', 'wop' or 'spic' or the image that Melton put up showing a cartoon of Snoopy children & characters ****ing each other?

I mention (in jest) renting out my daughter and yet another infraction wings its way from someone with more time on their hands than they know what to do with.

It's laughable.

:081:

Agreed DB,

I'm sure it's difficult to judge the intent of any post but some times...

btw, how much? :icon_wink

Last edited:
Don't be silly Macky, he's a great singer. He doesn't sing like a girl, he just has a style of singing which is appropriate to AC/DC's style of music. I mean, how else are you supposed to sing over songs like "Heatseeker" or "Back In Black"?

Preferably by not singing them at all.
He sings like he's just been castrated and is still in an awful lot of pain, pain that he is inflicting on everybody's eardrums.

Two Irishmen were walking home from the pub.

One says to other, 'I can't be bothered to walk all that way.'

'I know, 'but we've no money for a cab and we've missed the last bus home.'

'We could steal a bus from the depot.'

They arrive at the bus depot and one goes in to get a bus while the other keeps a look-out.

After shuffling around for ages, the lookout shouts, 'What are you doing? Have you not found one yet?'

'I can't find a No. 91'

'Oh Jeysus Christ, ye thick sod, take the No. 14 and we'll walk from the roundabout.

Two Irishmen were walking home from the pub.

One says to other, 'I can't be bothered to walk all that way.'

'I know, 'but we've no money for a cab and we've missed the last bus home.'

'We could steal a bus from the depot.'

They arrive at the bus depot and one goes in to get a bus while the other keeps a look-out.

After shuffling around for ages, the lookout shouts, 'What are you doing? Have you not found one yet?'

'I can't find a No. 91'

'Oh Jeysus Christ, ye thick sod, take the No. 14 and we'll walk from the roundabout.

:icon_bigg

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49
6Brighton48
7Nottm F48
8Chelsea47