The random football videos thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Last edited by a moderator:

Why can't Kasper do this? Pearson out!

Sums up Swedish football. It's just one big kickabout in the park.

Olesandr Noyok playing for Ukraine U21 gets a red card for miscontrolling the ball

The referee was only making up for the fact that he should have sent him off for the tackle in the first place.

Haha there were some terrible errors from her though, being able to catch should definitely be one of the basic requirements for being a goalkeeper.

Funniest thing though is how the Jordanians keep getting the ball out the net as soon as they score as if they are miles behind!

Haha there were some terrible errors from her though, being able to catch should definitely be one of the basic requirements for being a goalkeeper.

Funniest thing though is how the Jordanians keep getting the ball out the net as soon as they score as if they are miles behind!
They needed to win with 18 goals to go past Uzbekistan on goal diff. Hence the urgency

They needed to win with 18 goals to go past Uzbekistan on goal diff. Hence the urgency

I thought it was something such as that as to why they were so keen.
It also explains the crap play of the Kuwait team too I reckon. They were sooo bad I think a monetary inducement or a threat to them and their families that they would see a terrible death must have been in action.

I thought it was something such as that as to why they were so keen.
It also explains the crap play of the Kuwait team too I reckon. They were sooo bad I think a monetary inducement or a threat to them and their families that they would see a terrible death must have been in action.
If so they live with these threats in every game. They lost their other two games in this group 0-18 and 1-12.
Maybe they're just true and utterly pure crap

Last edited:
Think you might be right looking at the other scores.
It must be seriously demoralising losing by those scores every time.
Yes, but imagine the joy when they got the goal in the 1-12 loss to Lebanon. And the shame the Lebanese players must have felt

When you watch this the keepers not quite as bad as the scoreline suggests. The defence is shocking though and the other team scored a few cracking goals as well.

Kuwait were unlucky, the 14th goal was miles offside.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670