The Reading vs Watford Goal

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Reading players knew it wasnt a goal. Why didnt they allow Watford to level like when we gave the trees a goal:102:

The Reading players knew it wasnt a goal. Why didnt they allow Watford to level like when we gave the trees a goal:102:

Very different circumstances IMO. The trees games was postponed due to serious health issues and the effect on the players that had witnessed it. The Reading 'goal' was the result of an appalling refereeing/linesman blunder and as such should be considered as 'part of the game'.

Anyway, I remember vaguely the Arsenal vs Sheff United game that was replayed when Kanu scored after recieving the ball from a throwin that should have gone to Sheffeild as they had put the ball out so an injured player could get treatment.

I'm not sure if that really should have been replayed either.

I do hope they use this video as part of the respect the ref policy, to show why respecting officials will never happen when they are blatently so shite :icon_lol:

Very different circumstances IMO. The trees games was postponed due to serious health issues and the effect on the players that had witnessed it. The Reading 'goal' was the result of an appalling refereeing/linesman blunder and as such should be considered as 'part of the game'.

Anyway, I remember vaguely the Arsenal vs Sheff United game that was replayed when Kanu scored after recieving the ball from a throwin that should have gone to Sheffeild as they had put the ball out so an injured player could get treatment.

I'm not sure if that really should have been replayed either.

Different circumstances yes, but morals tell me it wasnt right.
A player kicks the ball out of play for an injury to an opposing player, and then cheats like feck by accepting a goal that they know didnt happen. Wtf going on:102:. Why try to be sporting in one hand, and then feckin cheat ?

Well I was working all day yesterday and I've just tried the link and it has been taken off!!!!!!!!:mad:

All it says is "This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by The Football League Limited"

is there any where i can watch this, google video, daily motion and youtube are all banned at work so anywhere else

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669