The Reading vs Watford Goal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Profondo Rosso

Godamnit! I really want to see it now, anyone got a link where i could watch it? The linesman just invented a goal according to Chris Kamara

It will appear on YouTube soon, no doubt, as well as the official VirginMedia goals site before long.

I watched it on Sky and can't quite work out how or why it was given. Who does the ref give as the player who scored?

I just watched it on the Championship. Im baffled by it.

So who has been given the goal?

Just seen it. It will be given as an OG. The linesman obviously thought it went inside the post. When it was about 2 yards wide.

Its been given as a Eustace own goal on the BBC website, one of the strangest things I think i've ever seen in a football match.

So who makes the decision to award an own goal against someone when it obviously was not a goal, what twat watches a video of that and credits him with an own goal.

Pathetic.

So who makes the decision to award an own goal against someone when it obviously was not a goal, what twat watches a video of that and credits him with an own goal.

Pathetic.

The linesman thought it went in and therefore gave a goal. Just imagine it with the goal 2 yards to the right.

I think it is safe to say the lino and possibly the ref, won't have a game for a while. Cue TV replay debate.

The linesman thought it went in and therefore gave a goal. Just imagine it with the goal 2 yards to the right.

I think it is safe to say the lino and possibly the ref, won't have a game for a while. Cue TV replay debate.

you dont need tv replay just something on the line which indicates the ball went over.

The fact that NONE of the players did anything to suggest a goal had been scored obviously didn't matter to the lino. Surely he must've thought that if none of the Reading players were claiming for a goal and were carrying on trying to put the ball in the back of the net then the chances were it wasn't anywhere near to being a goal?

Plank.

I've seen it a couple of times now and still can't understand how he could possibly give that as a goal.

Sorry Fludie, didn't notice :)

Don't apologise. Apparently most of the forum member have Fludie on 'ignore' so your post will be the first mention of the Youtube link :icon_bigg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669