The realisitic poll-who do you want?

Who do you want to be manager of lcfc?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can we have a poll on which poll is the most pointless ?

Other - Keegan. More realistic, in terms of ability, than some of the clowns listed. Do not know of his desire to come back or the salary he would want though.

and why hasnt anybody mentioned peter reid?...... or the fact i now have a colossal 40 posts to my name!

Last edited:
I don't know, and it's getting to the point where I don't care as long as he gets somebody in who hasn't got a terribly bad criminal record.

... and why only available managers? Maybe Milan might be really keen on someone still in post?

Why in God's name would we want Mike Newell - will somebody please answer me that. It has been mentioned that Paul Ince has no experience at this level and there are people who say Nigel Worthington does have it and that Coleman did nothing at Fulham....

What exactky has Newell done at this level. All I can see he has done is be a complete arse to waork with - constant public criticism of his board and ridiculous comments about women, not to mention his one-man Holy crusade to clean up the evil world of football - ****ing hypocrite. On top of that, on the playing side he took his team down - something Coleman never did at Fulham or Worthington at Norwich and he only talked to us before out of courtesy..... The man is a ****ing wanker.

Ummmmm...

Sticking to the facts again....

He took Luton Town straight up and in it bought in/through players who, when sold and not replaced put him in trouble. In hindsight, perhaps there was a bit of foul play regarding this, but without the facts I wouldn't like to comment.

What hee did with that horrid little club, was immense. It ended badly, and a lot of spite has been thrown about, but that shouldn't take away from the side he moulded with the likes of Edwards, Howard, Nicholls, Davies etc...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/l/luton_town/4781469.stm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670