The Revision thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've learnt far more since I left education than I ever did in it...

So true DF.
One of the main things that I've learnt is that in the real world nobody gives a thundering **** what exam results or qualifications you have and if you're trying to get a job somewhere that does pretend to care, you just make them up.

I left school at 15 without an exam result to my name...you should see the lies I've made up on my CV though, makes for cracking reading

So true DF.
One of the main things that I've learnt is that in the real world nobody gives a thundering **** what exam results or qualifications you have and if you're trying to get a job somewhere that does pretend to care, you just make them up.

I left school at 15 without an exam result to my name...you should see the lies I've made up on my CV though, makes for cracking reading

To some extent this is true, however the best thing I learnt from being at University has nothing to do with the subject of my Degree (Computer Science) but the ability to confront new situations with confidence and being able to deal with difficult situations at work rationally. :icon_wink

Having a Bachelors Degree means a lot less than having done further study. If I were to do it all over again I would follow the German model and do a Bachelors, Masters and then a PH.D. before joining the productive workforce at about age 28. :icon_wink

I think it would be a good idea to spend extra time revising your English punctuation.

I will revise English soon as I have the second and third parts of the exam coming up next week. As I have previously told you I am in top set for English :icon_wink

You a fan of the Speedway H-dawg? Bridger will win.

Yeah mate quite enjoy it, go watch Cov bees now and then, been a couple of times this year. You go much?

Not sure about tonight, be a bit boring and go for Nicholls I reckon.

Yeh, sometimes. Hate Cov with a passion, so stick to Brum mostly. Might be going P'boro this Monday though.

No doubt will probs be boring but I reckon Bridger will upset the applecart.

Yeh, sometimes. Hate Cov with a passion, so stick to Brum mostly. Might be going P'boro this Monday though.

No doubt will probs be boring but I reckon Bridger will upset the applecart.

Haha I don't support Cov just the team my G-dad goes to watch so I don't really have a choice. Heard some rumours that Leicester Lions were starting up again but that seem to have gone quiet again.

Yeah, I hope someone like Bridger does win make it more interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49
6Brighton48
7Nottm F48
8Chelsea47
9Brentford46