The Saturday Before Christmas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Partay with Baby Jeus this Xmas

[youtube]Rq96ElgrHQE[/youtube]

that was brilliant ! :038:

What was so "brilliant" about it? Just another Christmas turkey spouting off about something he knows nothing about. Typical anti-Christian rubbish IMO.

I particularly like the way he says the Holy Scriptures will back him up. That would be fine, except he doesn't believe in God. Moron. One turkey that well and truly should be stuffed. :icon_bigg

What was so "brilliant" about it? Just another Christmas turkey spouting off about something he knows nothing about. Typical anti-Christian rubbish IMO.

I particularly like the way he says the Holy Scriptures will back him up. That would be fine, except he doesn't believe in God. Moron. One turkey that well and truly should be stuffed. :icon_bigg

Not a very Christian attitude ozman.

Which part of it do you disagree with?
He makes the point that Xmas is for everybody to enjoy, do you disagree with that?
He, factually, makes the point that the nativity is a quaint fairytale, nothing more, nothing less and, as you know, the nativity tale doesn't appear in the Bible. Read Matthew & Luke for the two differing accounts of the birth of Christ.

When did a belief in God become a prerequisite for using scripture to back up your point? Why does it make him a 'moron' that he can also use scripture to back up his argument with Christians?

If that makes him a 'moron' then he's a moron with a good sense of irony.

Last edited:

He makes the point that Xmas is for everybody to enjoy, do you disagree with that?
He, factually, makes the point that the nativity is a quaint fairytale, nothing more, nothing less and, as you know, the nativity tale doesn't appear in the Bible. Read Matthew & Luke for the two differing accounts of the birth of Christ.

When did a belief in God become a prerequisite for using scripture to back up your point? Why does it make him a 'moron' that he can also use scripture to back up his argument with Christians?

How badly did those Nuns and Priests beat you at school? :icon_conf :102:

How badly did those Nuns and Priests beat you at school? :icon_conf :102:

Not just nuns & priests, I mainly suffered at the hands of the Christian Brothers as did millions of others, and to answer your question, they were evil, unmerciful ****s, every last one of them.

Not just nuns & priests, I mainly suffered at the hands of the Christian Brothers as did millions of others, and to answer your question, they were evil, unmerciful ****s, every last one of them.

They sound like a real bunch of charmers. :icon_conf :icon_evil My C of E upbringing seems positively benign.

(sigh) ... here we go again. The nativity scene does appear in the bible (early in Luke chapter 2, verse 6 onwards ... also in Matthew chapter 2 the birth is mentioned. I don't have a problem with everyone enjoying Christmas, but I do have a problem with you saying that guy is factual. I'd rather believe the Holy Spirit than him, much more trustworthy, and all scripture is God-breathed. Anyone that says he doesn't believe in God but believes in Satan is a little unhinged IMO. He's a nutter. :icon_roll

I believe you Macky. The church has a lot to answer for. But you can't tar all believers with the same brush. :)

Does every Thread in General Chat after end in a religious debate?:icon_roll. Can't you just keep all this shite in the one thread for those of us who don't give a feck about religion,God whatever..please ?:102:

Does every Thread in General Chat after end in a religious debate?:icon_roll. Can't you just keep all this shite in the one thread for those of us who don't give a feck about religion,God whatever..please ?:102:

Slight exaggeration HF, but I'm happy to say nothing about it if people would just stop having a go at my faith. :icon_bigg

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool512
2Manchester C  412
3Aston Villa512
4Chelsea510
5Arsenal410
6Newcastle510
7Brighton48
8Fulham58
9Nottm F48