The Shame is Unbearable

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuck T Masala

:icon_cry:I have always tried to instill in to my two boys a spirit of boyish adventure, I wanted them to be proper boys, scuffed knees, eating worms, able to sing a song burping and able to deliver top drawer room clearing farts at will. They are avid gamers and like all contact sports. The older of the two plays second row at under 15 rugby union.

This morning, my world is shattered. As usual I heard my eldest get up at around 6:15 to do his paper round. I looked out of the bedroom window to see him leave and was horrified to see him happily pedaling up the street on A GIRLS BIKE, his mums in fact. Its pink with white wheels and has a pink bell that goes ting-a-ling and of course no crossbar.

Have I lost him?

Worried of South Leicester.

Last edited:
Its your own fault for calling him Tarquin.

attachment.php

He probably saw you riding it and copied you!

I know the Rugby thing is a worry, but he is a big hard fecker who can't kick a football for toffee, he can however carry an egg 100 yards with several players hanging off him. He does have a bit of a posh accent too.

Its too late to save him from RFU, he sings bawdy songs, wears a Tigers or All Blacks top and calls everyone 'fellah', but I need to separate him clearly from his effeminate side before he finds out his Mam's clothes feel nice!

Where did I go wrong?

You've really no need to worry. Only lads who know that no one would even consider challenging them would dare doing that, and the teenage girls will just love it. He has to be careful of the shade of pink though - Barbie pink is definitely "out" by that age.

You've really no need to worry. Only lads who know that no one would even consider challenging them would dare doing that, and the teenage girls will just love it. He has to be careful of the shade of pink though - Barbie pink is definitely "out" by that age.

I am sort of reassured, he did tell me to fick off when I challenged him about it this morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669