The shirt poll

Which shirt?

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would be suprised if they increased the price of season tickets next season considering that they didn't decrease then when we were relegated. At least they won't be able to use the "well we've gone up and are now playing in a better league" excuse because that would have to work both ways.

That's fine, that's your choice.

Allow some of us to blindy buy our ST every year no matter what though without being called nasty names:icon_lol:
Are you happy to buy your ST at a higher price next year when the club have already turned down £(x) of income from a sponsorship deal?

No but I will do. Because I'd rather on the whole pay a cheaper price tham pay match by match, as I'm planning to attend all of them.

If that makes me a partial Blue Mongie, then so be it.
Of course it doesn't make you a Blue Mongie, it makes you a football fan that is open to financial abuse by the club you support. All clubs know this.

If we have a sponsor next year and the ST price goes up within reason, I'll pay the extra. If we don't have a sponsor and it goes up by a penny, then I'll have something to vent.

Or just get a sponsor on the front who will lob a few quid at the club for the privilege.

If we don't have a sponsor and my ST goes up next year I'll be f**king furious.

If it wasn't for the economic conditions I'd agree with you, as it is I suspect the money offered (if they did receive an offer at all) was so derisory that it wasn't hard to turn down.

If it wasn't for the economic conditions I'd agree with you, as it is I suspect the money offered (if they did receive an offer at all) was so derisory that it wasn't hard to turn down.
I can only go on the message that is coming out of the club, and that is that they have turned down sponsorship this year to "give something back to the fans".

If it's down to the economic climate as you point out, are we to expect the majority of clubs to be sponsorless this year?

I can only go on the message that is coming out of the club, and that is that they have turned down sponsorship this year to "give something back to the fans".

Never believe the club when they tell you they're doing you a favour.:icon_wink

If it's down to the economic climate as you point out, are we to expect the majority of clubs to be sponsorless this year?

We'll have to see. WBA haven't got a sponsor this year, W Ham were without for a while, AIG aren't renewing with ManUre (although they should find another sponsor easily enough)

Teams whose deals are coming up this year might struggle to find a sponsor or at least one that pays as well as their current deal.

Never believe the club when they tell you they're doing you a favour.:icon_wink
I don't.

We'll have to see. WBA haven't got a sponsor this year, W Ham were without for a while, AIG aren't renewing with ManUre (although they should find another sponsor easily enough)

Teams whose deals are coming up this year might struggle to find a sponsor or at least one that pays as well as their current deal.
Aye, hopefully we'll see the recession hitting football. Be nice if we see some players being laid off like thousands of supporters have been.

Be nice if we see some players being laid off like thousands of supporters have been.

Trouble is it will be the good honest youngsters in the lower leagues rather than the over-priced primadonnas of the Premiership.

I wonder if the club will think of the economic climate when pricing season/match tickets this year.

I can't even find the poll on the LCFC website... they'vre hidden it pretty well.:icon_eek:

Hope Milan looks at the bigger picture in relation to the current climate the finds find themselves.people losing jobs hand over fist,while others try to make ends meet.

Season ticket price needs to be looked and and we don't want to be told the ticket price is lower than such & such teams in the League as you have tried that already.
Hull City were much Cheaper than us last season and it didn't hinder their rise to the premiership.Milan freeze the ST price and give a New home shirt free with every ST as a real way of saying THANK YOU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669