The shirt poll

Which shirt?

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone tell me why we 'cant' get a sponsor for next season?

I'm sure we can, but maybe in these poor economic times, MM thinks the payback in goodwill (sales) will outweigh the loss in sponsorship.

I have to say that my favourite are these three from jb-101 on FT.

Leicester-1.jpg

I would happily buy all three of these just for one season.

How sure are we that it's going to be one of either Adidas, Admiral or Mitre?

Last edited:

Leicester-1.jpg

I wouldn't buy any of those three - I would buy all the ones that Graz has made though.

Leicester-1.jpg

The Wite looks like a Leeds shirt. The Green is hideous - we are the blues

The blue is okay but seems to value Nike more than Leicester City.

Leicester-1.jpg

The green one is a variant of an old strip that we couldn't win in - no thanks! Royal Blue will do for me, thanks.

Gotta say i do like having the badge in the middle rather than to one side on the blue one above

Last edited:
:018: missed out a miter shirt ,then you would have all 3 brands that are trying to win the right to make our kit .

godd work though Gaz :038::038::038::038:

To be fair I don't even remember doing those ones or making that post. Wish I would stop going online when I come in from a night out.

I don't like my own ones, the yellow and white... they look too Leeds-ish.

In my lifetime at least, we've had yellow shirts far more often than black ones I think.

Definitely.

Once upon a time only Refs wore black. I just like the colour (and hate yellow).

Definitely.

Once upon a time only Refs wore black. I just like the colour (and hate yellow).

In terms of buying a shirt, I'd prefer to buy a black one than yellow (although I did get a couple of the yellow ones when I was young)... but I just think that our 3rd kit should be yellow really.

All of those kit designs are class btw...not having a sponser on them makes them look like classics rather than the run-of-mill crap that gets put on the shirts these days - most businesses are struggling in the now official recession, so there are no guarentee's a sponser will last more than a season anyway - look @ West Am, or ManUre.

Think i'd prefer the round neck...classic old school!

Well done that man!

Enjoyed the designs and I'm sure we have hit the right note with them for Milan.it's ok to say what goes on the shirt so why not let us design the shirt itself?

Some talented people here are well up for the job....so Milan what do you say?

Nike make quality shirts, but they'll propably look the same as everyone else's. Admiral would do for me.

Were Admiral originally from Leicester?

Nike make quality shirts, but they'll propably look the same as everyone else's. Admiral would do for me.

I don't really want Nike or Adidas, for that reason. I think Adidas more than Nike... means we'll get the fecking 3 stripes on everything.

At least Nike don't have anything as invasive as that, they'll just put a swoosh on it.

Having said that, it would be nice to have a "quality" manufacturer for a change than the cheap makes we've had recently..

I would just like something a bit more unique though since it's supposed to be a special kit... Nike or Adidas wouldn't do anything special for us, whereas a smaller company who make less shirts (Admiral, Jako etc) are more likely to give us something different.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670