The Simpsons Movie

Status
Not open for further replies.
joe501 said:
Hopefully the writers can do the show justice and make a movie as funny as the earlier series..

http://www.apple.com/trailers/fox/thesimpsonsmovie/teaser/

http://www.apple.com/trailers/fox/thesimpsonsmovie/teaser/

bloody hard to make that site link right

There are videos on youtube anyway www.youtube.com

Just search for simpsons movie in the searchbar and it'll come up, it doesn't really reveal a great deal about it, just has a short clip of Homer in a superman shirt 'I forgot what I'm supposed to say..." =/

Looking forward to it though.. I love the Simpsons. Now All I need is an Only Fools & Horses film.. now that would be ace to see..

No doubt this will be a load of over hyped bollux that is consantly in the press for the next few years.

Then when it is eventually ready, no doubt all the "celebs" will turn up at Leicester Square dressed in Simpsons outfits for the premier.

Probably get John Goodman or Dan Ayckroyd to play Homer

TornadoShaunUK said:
D'Oh!..

Excellent (rubs cock)

I am quite looking forward to this. Although I can seeing it being a bit of a flop. You can't beat the T.V. series so why make a film?

pds said:
I am quite looking forward to this. Although I can seeing it being a bit of a flop. You can't beat the T.V. series so why make a film?

If my cock is anything to go by.. this will be no flop..

Melton Fox said:
Probably get John Goodman or Dan Ayckroyd to play Homer

It's in cartoon version I think. Saw a trailer for it last week, with cartoon Homer just sitting there.

Mike Hunt Smells said:
It's in cartoon version I think. Saw a trailer for it last week, with cartoon Homer just sitting there.
That's a shame, I would have cast Eddie Murphy as Apu

its too easy to say it will just be a flop-if any tv programme can make a sucessful crossover into a movie, i reckon its the simpsons, though it will be a tough ask.

The only problem is it's gonna be so hyped up and lots of people will be expecting too much from it. ending in deisapointment.

surely all they need really is a storyline that's going to last 1.30-2hrs rather than 30 mins.. it'll be like watching a three in one episode moulded together.

TornadoShaunUK said:
surely all they need really is a storyline that's going to last 1.30-2hrs rather than 30 mins.. it'll be like watching a three in one episode moulded together.
Despite previous comments, I still strongly suspect that they will use real life actors, otherwise, as you have pointed out, what's the point

Melton Fox said:
Despite previous comments, I still strongly suspect that they will use real life actors, otherwise, as you have pointed out, what's the point
melton its animated-some of the scenes have already been shown at conventions-plus the simpsons wouldnt work as a real life think imo it has to be animated.

drummindefender said:
melton its animated-some of the scenes have already been shown at conventions-plus the simpsons wouldnt work as a real life think imo it has to be animated.
Then what's the point :102:

to make money? plus its something the simpsons peeps have wanted to do for ages-the "kamp krusty" episode (about 12 years old now) was originally planned to be a feature length movie but they changed the mind-the movie script is something they have been working on for a while now (since 2000)-however in the eyes of many the simpsons has gone downhill since around 2000, so whether or not it will live up to some classic episodes remains to be seen-i love the series now even if i dont think the episodes released today are as good as those from around 1995-1998 so i will be seeing it !

the only reason people think the simpsons id poor now is because they have such high expectations for each new series.

i think all simpsons episodes are entertaining, old or new.

I actually cant remember a bad episode of the simpsons but Im sure someone can name at least one?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669