The Sun

Log in to stop seeing adverts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muttley

New Member
Hey all, am new here. City fan for 13 years.

Just wondered what everyone thought about The Sun - i know its what we should expect from a paper like that, but the La Manga boys were front page news when they were accused. Now they have been cleared, it got a tiny column halfway through the paper. No sign of an apology or anything!! makes me so angry!! :evil:
 

Teeno

New Member
It's disgusting isn't it mate.

really pisses me of. we were on every page back in march. now they can't give a shite.
 

MKFox

New Member
Muttley said:
Hey all, am new here. City fan for 13 years.

Just wondered what everyone thought about The Sun - i know its what we should expect from a paper like that, but the La Manga boys were front page news when they were accused. Now they have been cleared, it got a tiny column halfway through the paper. No sign of an apology or anything!! makes me so angry!! :evil:

welcome Muttley!
no charges being brought has no sensationalism and will not sell extra copies. so it won't be frontpage. if the british public had half a brain they might realise that purchasing those publications responsible for this type of reporting encourages it.
:cry:
 

Lboro fox

New Member
In fairness to this paper, they did do a lot initially to show these women for what they were, i think it did alot to expose them. I do agree with what you are saying, it was a crappy little column inside.
 

Scowcroft

New Member
Lboro fox said:
In fairness to this paper, they did do a lot initially to show these women for what they were, i think it did alot to expose them. I do agree with what you are saying, it was a crappy little column inside.

Yer, but The Sun are scum regardless.............
 

Cobbo

New Member
Scowcroft said:
Lboro fox said:
In fairness to this paper, they did do a lot initially to show these women for what they were, i think it did alot to expose them. I do agree with what you are saying, it was a crappy little column inside.

Yer, but The Sun are scum regardless.............

yes they are....Murdoch trash.
 

dannyboy

New Member
The Star was the worst. Gang rape at the time, innocent now.... Awful journalism
 

Joe_Fox

Well-Known Member
At least the Star doesn't pretend to be anything else though. The Mirror is a run away leader for utter shitness IMO.
 

Scowcroft

New Member
Joe_Fox said:
At least the Star doesn't pretend to be anything else though. The Mirror is a run away leader for utter shitness IMO.

Well that's irrelevant - Because the Star can't be anything other than shite anyway.

They are all as bad as each other.
 

Joe_Fox

Well-Known Member
Scowcroft said:
Joe_Fox said:
At least the Star doesn't pretend to be anything else though. The Mirror is a run away leader for utter shitness IMO.

Well that's irrelevant - Because the Star can't be anything other than shite anyway.

They are all as bad as each other.

Why is it irrelevant? The Star doesn't regard itself as a responsible and serious newspaper. It is in essence a magazine. 'Newspapers' like the Mirror try to be something they aren't which is a serious newspaper but when the repeatedly print the utter shite that they do they just make themselves look ridiculous.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Log in to stop seeing adverts

Premier League

P Pld Pts
1Manchester Utd1940
2Manchester City1838
3Leicester1938
4Liverpool1934
5Tottenham 1833
6Everton1732
7West Ham Utd1932
8Aston Villa1729
9Chelsea1929
10Southampton1829
11Arsenal1927
12Leeds Utd1823
13Palace1923
14Wolves1922
15Burnley1819
16Newcastle Utd1919
17Brighton1917
18Fulham1812
19West Brom1911
20Sheffield Utd195

Advertisements

Top